Come to me!!

"You?"

"Omg!!" Clyde fake screamed.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Are you stalking me?"

"Don't you think that there's more companies other than the sailing sail? They have different CEOs and those CEOs have children too" he said in a matter of fact tone.

Oh! How can I forget? His parents also own a company named 'the Roseboro'
That means his and my parents are business partners?? Yes, papa once told me about them. Damn hell.

He snapped his fingers in front of my face.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing"

"Maureen, come here" my dad called me.

"Yes papa"

I walked towards dad and I found Clyde following me. Why the heck is he following me?

"Yes dad?"

"Maureen meet our business partners, Mr and Mrs Roseboro" he introduced me to two persons. Oh snap!! Roseboro?? Aren't they Clyde's parents?

"Hello Mr and Mrs Roseboro" I greeted.

"Well hello beauty" Mrs Roseboro greeted me. She appears to be so sweet.

"And meet our son, Clyde Roseboro" Mr Roseboro spoke as he held Clyde by his shoulder.

"Hi Mr and Mrs Abel and hello Maureen" he winked at me.
What's up with this guy?

"Hello dear, so you both know each other"

"Yes, she's my friend" Clyde flashed a broad smile.

I shot daggers at him. What the fuck is happening here??

"And he's my elder son James Roseboro" Mr.Roseboro again introduced someone but this time I didn't knew who was he. Mr.Roseboro said that he's his elder son. Means Clyde has a big brother?? Cool.

I glanced at him and he was like 6' ft tall. Wow!! He appeared like he was some Greek god just landed from heaven. Well defined cheek bones, muscular jaws, fair complexion and yeah nice figure.
It was easy to see his defined muscles which were bulging out from his tuxedo, not too much!!

Omg!! Am I in heaven?

"Hello" he greeted me.

"Hi" I said and flashed my smile.

"So, why don't you guys go and enjoy the party?" Mr.Roseboro spoke to us.

"Ya" all three of us said in unison.

"So, you and Clyde are friends" James questioned.

"Yes, she's my friend" Clyde said in an irritated tone.

"Cool, well you are gorgeous" James again said.

"Bother can I have a word with you?" Clyde excused him and James.

I don't know what was Clyde up to. Was he jealous? But wait....why would he be jealous??

I am not his property. I mean girlfriend.

I was roaming here and there and suddenly I felt someone's hand on my wrist.

In a second I was pulled by someone in the dark. I was so horrified because the hands which made contact with my wrist were ice cold.

I turned around to see that who's it.

My blood stopped flowing in my veins. There was no one but still I was feeling someone's hand.

My heart skipped a beat when I heard someone call my name.

"Maureen" it was a familiar voice.
It was like a whisper.

That voice was not near me but slowly slowly it was becoming clear.

I don't know what was happening around me.

I heard someone's sob behind me, it was right before me.

"Hello" I spoke.

"A-anyone h...here?" I asked.

"Maureen" someone jerked me.

"Who's... Who who's there?" I again questioned.

Those sobs were getting louder time to time.

Without wasting any second I ran out from the dark and started searching for Christoph. I wanted to leave this party as soon as possible.

I searched everywhere but I was not able to find him.

"Maureen" again I felt a hand on my shoulder but this time it wasn't cold.

I turned around and finally saw Christoph.

"You okay Maureen" he asked. Actually this was the most asked question by everyone now a days.

"Christoph please, I wanna leave this place as soon as possible" I was breathing heavily.

"Maureen calm down, what happened?"

"Christoph please take me away"

"Okay Maureen first let me inform your parents"

"Please do it quickly Christoph"

He walked past me and informed my father.

Christoph please come quick!!

"Come to me" someone whispered in my ear.

I knew this voice very well. I've listened to it since many ears. It used to be soothing once but now it became the worst thing for me because this voice was hers....

********
Hola readers!!! Enjoyed this part??

Let's make it more creepier. Yeah!!!

Votecommentshare