what?

#SURPRISE UPDATE#
                     ENJOY🎇🎉🎊🎆
************************************

"Clyde" I spoke on the phone.

"Yes" he replied.

"I need to go"

"Where?"

"To South California"

"What? Why?"

"Umm...it's been a long time since I met my brother Steve. So I thought that I should visit him"

"Okay, if you don't mind can I join you?"

"No no"

"Is Ethan accompanying you?"

"Nope"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah"

"Bye now"

"Okay ummm...."

"You wanna say something?"

"L-love you" he stammered.

A small smile crept on my lips.

"Hmmmm" I just said that and ended the call.

"Mam you want something?" The air hostess asked me.

"No thanks" I gave a smile.

I was in an airplane. Yes! I decided to travel. I told dad that I want to visit Steve. Thank god that he lives in south California.
I lied to my parents and I didn't even tell anything to Ethan nor Clyde.
I don't want them to suffer because of me.
This is my fight. My battle and I'll win!!!

It's been an hour since I came in the flight. I'll be in south in another hour.
I'm reckless to know the truth.
I want to live a normal life, like I did before.

I no longer want dead people walking beside me. Though I loved Ethan but now he's dead too. I don't want him to disappear from my life and neither I can afford to live with a dead person.
I might be mean, but now I have many other people in my life too.
Most importantly Clyde.

I love him, yeah!!!
No matter how much I deny. I love him.
I didn't want him to indulge in all this stuff with me. I don't want him to be in trouble.

An hour passed and now I was on the airport of los Angeles. I didn't call Steve. I wanted to meet him but right now my moto was to find that old lady who hanged this piece of shit in my neck and my fate. Fuck!!!

I told dad not to call Steve and inform him that I'm coming to visit him, I said that I'll give him a surprise.

"Can you take me here?" I asked the taxi driver by showing him the poster which I found on the pole in California.

"Excuse me mam?" He was quiet confused.

"Can you take me here?"

"This place ain't good for a girl of your age"

"You don't wanna go? Fine, but don't give me advice"

I started walking away from him.

"Mam, sorry. I was just.....okay, I'll take you there"

"Okay"

The drive started. It was already 9 pm. But who cares? I want to get rid of that bloody friend of mine as soon as possible.

---------------

Soon we reached a house. It was kinda horrible. It looked like a typical horror movie set.
I got out of the taxi, gave the driver money and made my way towards the entrance.
Green bushes were surrounding the house.