I want you to die!!

I was at my home but still her voice was echoing in my ears. I don't know what to do. I was alone at home, it added up more horror.

Christoph was looking tensed. He left after he dropped me here.
I don't know why but Christoph always reminded me of someone. I just couldn't sum up and recognize him. His appearance always held something....... Something which I have felt before. Something I have adored.

I was caught up in my thoughts but suddenly something happened which drove me crazy.

The picture which was held on the wall dropped. It was a picture which showed me. I was laughing.

I shivered as it fell. I somehow held all my courage together and slowly moved towards it. I picked it up and one of it's glass piece pierced inside my palm.

A lone tear escaped my eye as I saw the picture. I was really happy at that time when the picture was taken.
I miss my old self!! When will I be okay.
In my life whenever I'm trying to get over something another danger incident rips my heart.

"Maureen" I felt someone's presence behind me.

My eyes widened in horror. It was her voice. Oh no!!

"Le- Leshia"
I knew that I have to face this. I need to get rid of her. I wanted to know that why is she here. I wanted to know what she wanted from me.

"I- I can't..... Can't see yo- you les- Leshia" I spoke shivering.

I heard the sound of switches and suddenly everything went dark. My whole room was covered with cold air.

I swallowed the lump which was stuck in my throat.

"Can you see me now?" It was not more than a whisper. A creepy whisper. I could feel her breathe on my hairs.

"N-no"

"Now" suddenly a very ugly and pale face appeared in front of me. I let out a gasp. I was so horrified.

"This is me, are you afraid of me?" She questioned.

"Leshia, wh- why a- are you here?" I asked ignoring her question.

"Because of you" she said and suddenly she started revolving around me like the planets revolve around the sun.
I was shivering as hell but I didn't want to give up. I would never ever give up.

"You are dead Leshia" I said between my sobs.

I felt hands around my neck. They chocked me.
In a few minutes I was flying in the air.
My neck was hurting, I was not able to breathe.

"I'm not dead" she shouted in an evil manner.

My heart was becoming heavier with every single mili second. My tears were dried.

"L-leave m- me" I spoke running out of breathe.
She left my throat and the next moment I was on the floor. I held my neck and coughed heavily. I was panting.
How could Abe do this? How could she be so evil?
She's a ghost now. She's not your beat friend Leshia anymore.

I was regretting every moment when I prayed for her presence. I was regretting that I begged for her friendship after she died.
What have I gotten myself into?

I never ever wanted it. I wanted her presence, but not like this. I didn't want her to die bit she died. Then I never wanted her to transform into an evil spirit and haunt me.
What did she want? How am I supposed to face her?

How can I even think of her this way? My best friend is turned into my worst nightmare.
Yes! We promised tha we'll stay together, but I never meant it this way!

What will I do now? Nobody will believe me!! Everybody will think that I'm a psycho.
What have I done to earn all this?

"Hahahaha" she started laughing and suddenly bent towards me "what happened Maureen? Are you scared?" She said in a Mocking tone.

I was watching her horrible actions.

"Maureen, don't you miss me?" She asked.
There was silence. I was afraid of her now. What if I said yes? What if I said no?
If I say yes then she might stuck around me or if I said no.....then?

She looked at the pictures on the wall and motioned towards them.

"Seems like you did" she said and all of a sudden her eyes turned red.
All the frames started cracking. The glasses threatened to fall on the ground. All the glasses started floating and all their painted edged turned towards me.

I was looking at her and then the pieces of glass.

"Don't you want to be my friend anymore?" Her anger rose when I didn't answer. Her eyes were completely red. My heart was beating frantically. I wanted all of this to stop.

Why is she doing this? She rose her hand and with a swift movement of her arm she motioned all the glasses towards me. All the glass pieces were coming in my direction.
I closed my eyes as if I knew what was going ro happen the next moment. All these pieces are going ro get inside my body. I'll be dead!!!

I shut my eyes more tightly and whispered a name"Christoph"

I felt everything stop around me. I opened my eyes and was scared to see that all those pieces were just a centimetre away from me.
I was not able to move because if I moved even a little bit all those glass pieces will pierce inside my body and especially my eyes.

I must say that my imagination was really horrible. I crawled backwards and now I was almost some inches away from the glass pieces. I evened my breathe and placed my hand on my chest. I could feel something getting cold, it was my locket. It was glowing but this time it was so dark.

I gulped again and looked upwards. There she was, standing in a state of shock.
Why was she shocked?

"What do you want Leshia?" I blurted out this time. I couldn't take this anymore. But I wish I wouldn't have asked her this question because her answer froze my heart.

"I want you to die"

**********

*smirks evily* how was this one?
Enjoyed this?
Get ready for the next chapters.

And shout out for IloveSTINE. He motivated me a lot. Do follow him!!

Votecomment • share