secrets!!!

I opened my eyes and saw a light bulb hanging just in front of me. What the hell? Hanging?

That was the moment I found that I was glued to the ceiling. I was upside down.

"Help" I shouted.

"Somebody there? Clyde? Ethan?"

"It's just me and you" I heard a voice.

And yeah it didn't took me a second to recognize that it was Leshia.

"Please Leshia leave me" I cried.

"How dare you think that I'll leave you?"

"Please Leshia, just leave me alone" because of the gravitational force my tears were falling on the floor.

Like fountains!!!

"Shut up" she was indeed angry.

"Ethan, Clyde help me please"

"Nobody will help you"

"Why don't you leave me?" I yelled at her and how can I forget that she's going to get offended.

She came in front of me, her breath was fanning over my face and it smelled like rotten eggs.
I was unable to breathe.

"You'll never ever get rid of me"

She repeated herself.
I think that I should find another way. There might be some source by which she's stuck to me.

Come on Maureen!!! You passed your childhood with her. You are the one who knows her very well.
You know her weakness and strength. Think, think of something by which she'll vomit the whole truth.

What should I do?
Idea!!

"Leshia"

"What?"

"Do you love me?"

"Of course?"

"Why?"

"I don't know"

"Why you don't know"

"Because it's natural"

"Why it's natural"

"I can't explain"

"You are dead"

"I know"

"Why are you following me?"

"I want to take you with me"

"How are you able to detect me? I mean where I am and all?"

"By a source"

"Which source"

"Your locket"

Yes!!! She finally spilled the truth. All this is because of my locket?

My god!!! I looked at my locket and it was already glowing. Now I know about it.

I tried to free myself from Leshia's embrace and I was successful. I somehow managed to escape from the ceiling.

I dropped on the floor!!! Ouch, that hurts!
She was looking at me with wide eyes.
I took the locket and tried to take it out of my neck.

What the freaking hell? That locket was stuck to me.

I pulled and pulled and pulled but all in vein.
Suddenly I saw Leshia coming in my direction. Her bloody eyes were filled with anger.

She was about to touch me but what?

Out of nowhere Ethan came. He was standing in front of me. He was holding Leshia's hand.

"Maureen run towards that door" he pointed towards a door.