Chapter 2: A Date for Lilly

Hey guys sorry its been so long, but I have been so busy with revision for exams and then christmas comes along! Let me know what you think, comment and vote :D Abbi xxxxXxxxx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"Hey Niall, how's it going?" I asked him

"Its going good, just rehearsing for our new music video What Makes You Beautiful" he replied

"ahh that sounds cool, I bet it will be amazing when its released" I was feeling a little ill today so my voice was a bit croaky

"yeah its coming along well. So I was wondering... erm maybe if you weren't busy do you maybe want to meet me tomorrow?"

No way did he just ask me out on a second date! I couldnt believe it. My body froze and I couldn't speak, I was lost for words.

"hello? Abbi you there?"

"ermm yeah sorry. I would love to meet you tomorrow. Where do you wanna meet and what time?" I was starting to get a little excited now.

There was a bit of a pause on the other side as he was thinking where to meet up. He answered.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lilly was sitting next to me when her phone vibrated. I looked at her and she had the biggest grin on her face. I could tell she was texting Liam, I know that smile. I couldn't resist it anymore i had to find out what she was smiling at. She knew I was curious and gave me her phone. I looked at the screen as my eyes followed the text. It read:

Hey Lilly its Liam. Yesterday I had an amazin date with you, your so beautiful and such an amazin person! I hope to see you soon. How'd you feel about coming to see me tomorrow? I wanna show you something ;) If your up for it meet me at the cinemas. Much Love Liam xox <3

Now I know what she was smiling at, Liam had asked her out again. I felt so happy for her. I asked her to tell me everything about yesterday , I was desperate to know.

We sat there for about 30mins talking about Lilly and Liam. She told me how he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close to him, how they held hands. How they had sat there on the bench just holding each other tightly, and finally how they had kissed on the beach. To put it in words and detail this is exactly what she said.

Lilly: Okay so basically when we went off and left you guys Liam said he wanted to tell me something. I wanted to find out what he was gonna say so I went with him. We walked for a couple of mins when he stopped me and took me by the hand. I was in complete shock so he was more like my guide. He took me onto the sand and down by the water. We strolled along the beach hand in hand and a few times we had to stop because fans kept coming up to us and asking Liam for his autograph. Liam turned them down and said ''Sorry girls but I'm kind of busy at the moment with my girl" I was confused that he had called me 'his girl'. That was when he decided that we had walked far enough and he sat me down on the sand next to him. Liam looked into my eyes and asked me a question I had been wanting to ask him. He said to me "Lilly I know its only been a short time, but I feel like I've known you longer. I've fallen for you. Deeply. I have to get this question off my mind, I need to know the answer. The question thats on my mind is: Will you please be my girlfriend?" That was when I replied to him. I said yes! I'm going out with him. He moved closer to me and his chest was about an inch away from mine. He leaned down slowly and kissed me right there in front of the sunset. He told me he loved me over and over again. We must of sat there for about 10mins just staring into each others eyes. His eyes were a dark chocolate brown and I could have looked into them all day. He told me we should get back, so we walked back and Liam drove me back to yours.

*back to Abbi*

Oh my god! One of my best friends was now and officially dating Liam Payne! I was totally shocked! She had wanted this since they went on the x factor and now it happened! I was so happy for her! Her date sounded amazing so I let her get back to texting Liam. I thought I'd give Keira a text and see how things were going with her and Louis.

She replied almost instantly...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading guys, rate, comment and become a fan? Much love Abbi xxxxXxxxx