Chapter 10: An Emotional Wreck

I dont know what to say anymore so I'm just gonna say HI :D hehe much Love Abs xxxxXxxxx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry looked down at his feet and then at me and back to his feet again. What was he doing? Was he going to tell me or did I have to get it out of him by walking away.

"HARRY! What did you want to explain to me?!" I stared into his green eyes and didn't move until he spoke. I was giving him the awkward stare.

"I.. ermm.. I... just wanted to explain my feelings for you in person instead of on the phone" He was really nervous now and I could see he was struggling to find the right words.

"well you have 10 mins before I have to go home and see Niall and explain to my dad why I ran out the house without telling him, so if I were you, I'd start talking Styles" He stared at me! Now he was giving me the awkward stare.

"OK first of all you know I love you and I can't get you out of my mind. Second I'm sorry I took you away from your dad, I just wanted to see you. Finally, Niall will be fine if he had to wait a little longer for you because he wouldn't leave you. I don't know how to say this to you so I'm just going to blurt it out"

I didn't say anything. I waited for him to speak first. This was going to be the longest quick meet up I've ever been to. Harry started saying all kinds of things and I didn't catch anything he said at all.

"Harry" No answer. "Harry?!" Still no answer just him talking to himself. "HARRY!" He stopped and looked at me.

"Harry, please slow down I can't hear a word your saying because your speaking to fast! Seriously. I know you said you was going to blurt it out but I didn't think you meant this fast. Just slow down a little bit so I can keep up."

He took one huff and started again, this time a bit slower.

"I said. I really really like you and I wish you could be mine. I can treat you so much better. I would text you every night before you go to bed to tell you I love you. I would buy you anything you want whenever you want and I would always give you kisses no matter the time and place. You mean the world to me and I would never even think about hurting you"

I fell silent. I didn't know what to say to him after that. I was still completely in love with Niall and that wasn't about to change any time soon. He seemed like he really meant it but I was with Niall and I wouldn't leave him for the world unless he wanted us to end.

"Harry, I... I don't know what to say. You know I'm with Niall and I love being with him. He makes me feel special. It's not all about the money or the amount of kisses I get. It's about how someone really feels about me deep down inside. I can't love anyone apart from Niall. He's the one for me. I'm sorry Haz"

A tear fell down his cheek and I knew I had crushed him. I went to sit next to him and wiped it away from his cheek.

"awwww Harry, you'll find the right girl someday, I'm just not that girl"

He grabbed my hand and pulled it to his chest. I could feel his heart beating fast. I looked in his eyes and they were filling up with tears again.

"You feel that? That heart beats for you. No one else, just you." I pulled him in for a friendly hug and it turnt out to be a really long hug with him crying into my shoulder and my hand running through his hair.

"shhh Harry, seriously you can't be crying over me. I'm not worth your tears. Please Harry for me? Stop crying. I hate seeing people I care for upset. Be proud. Be strong. Be heard. That's my motto"

Harry lifted his head from my shoulders and his eyes were blood shot. 8 minutes had passed since we met up and I had to leave in 2.

"wait? You care about me?" I can't believe he just asked that. What a stupid question to ask?!

"Well duhh! Of course I care about you. We've become close mates Harry and I consider you one of my best friends"

"It would be even better if you considered me as your boyfriend" He slightly whispered this but loud enough that I heard it.

"Harry, we've been through this and you know I can't go out with you. I'm not that special girl your looking for"

"Well your special enough to me and I don't care what anyone says" Awwww how cute?! Wait? I can't say that it looks like I'm flirting then. Before I could get myself into any more trouble I decided it was time for me to go home.

"I have to go now but I'll see you around. I'll give you a text later to see if your okay" I got up and started to walk to the door

"No goodbye hug then?" He was still slumped in the chair so I walked up to him and hugged him. He didn't want to let go cause he had a firm grip around my waist. If I was completely honest I didn't mind this hug. He was warm and his arms were so strong and muscly around me. I let go of him and walked out the door.

I turnt around and took a look at him. He was just standing there in the middle of the cafe looking at me. I felt really bad leaving him but I had to otherwise who knows what could have happened? To take my mind of things I gave Niall a text:

Hey, on my way home now, You best be waiting for me outside my door ;) I'll be back as soon as possible. Love you xxx

With that I got in the car, plugged my phone in and started blasting my music. All that was on my mind was Harry. The way I had left him stranded in the cafe all on his own. I felt so bad, I needed to make it up to him. But how?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll leave it there. Next chapter should be up soon. Hopefully before Thursday but I can't promise it. Much Love Abs xxxxXxxxx