Chapter 6: Feelings

Okay guys, so this chapter is just going to be about how she feels for him. How she really feels for him. Again it wont be long and it wont be the best of chapters but hey. its another chapter done. Much Love Abs xxxxXxxxx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat there in the van with my head leaning against the window just thinking about Niall. How I felt about him, how I really felt about him. Did I honestly love this boy? or was it just stupid? Now I was starting to consider these things seriously.

Keira, Lilly and my dad were all sitting there singing to each other when Rihanna - We found love came on. Great. Just what I wanted to hear when I was sorting out my love life. I put my headphones in and clicked shuffle Boyce Avenue - Hear me now came on. I loved this song. I totally zoned out from the guys and just fell into my own little world. I still had the same question on my mind though. Did I love him?

I've never felt this way before about a boy. When I'm with him I get this weird feeling inside and my heart feels so warm. Its like when I'm in his arms I feel like nothing can ever touch or hurt me and I belong to him.

I think I do love him, I'm not completely sure but I think I do. I wonder if he gets the same feelings? Hmm. I know he said he loved me last night and I said it back but he could have just said it to be polite or he could have said it in a friendly way.

I'm being stupid! I mean I kissed him and he kissed me back. Would he have done that if he didnt love me? These questions keep running through my head.

Keira was sitting next to me and she nudged me. They must have been trying to tell me something because they all looked at me with concerned faces.

"sorry guys, I was thinking about something"

"you mean you were thinking about Niall?" Keira said with a raised eyebrow

"something like that" I gave them an awkward smile.

Keira got closer to me and put her arm round my shoulder and whispered into my ear

"I know there's something wrong, so spill it" She knew me too well

"well I was just thinking if I really do love Niall or if it's just a stupid feeling"

"No you do love him. I know you do. Deep down you know it too" Maybe she was right

"how can you be so sure?" Here come the questions again

"I know by the way you look at him! Its not like he's just some ordinary guy you've fallen for. You've fallen for Niall deeply. I can see it in your eyes. And the way you too kiss is so passionate. You can tell he doesn't want it to end and he doesn't want to leave you. He loves you and you know I'm right"

I didn't reply I just looked out the front window and thought hard. I think she was right. In fact I knew she was right! I did love Niall! I was sure I did.

"Thanks for the talk, you always help me through times like this"

She smiled and gave me a hug.

"So what were you too whispering about then?" My dad asked whilst driving

"ermm nothing. We were just discussing things"

I put my headphones back in and fell asleep for the rest of the journey. It was really hard to do with all the singing but I managed it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading guys. I'm not quite sure when the next chapter is going to be up. But for the mean time enjoy this chapter. Much Love Abs xxxxXxxxx