Ïntrøductioñ

It was set in Los Angeles California, in a high school six miles East of Silver Lake called AbrahamLincoln High school. Abraham Lincoln High School (usually referred to simply as Lincoln High School) is a secondary school located in the Lincoln Heights district of Los Angeles. Jack, a male student attending to Lincoln High School, struggled out of his English class. He was not a normal student, see Jack had a quality that made him seem strange to most of his class mates, making him an easy target. Jack was a gay student, which in California was quite common. But this was High School, so Jack never really got a break from being the freaky gay kid that never talked to anybody.

Jack rushed out of English in a hurry to get to his locker to get his things. The last thing he wanted was to be late for Math again. When he arrived to his locker he twisted his locker combination onto the knob and pulled on the metal trigger to open it. However, it didn't budge. Jack stood at his locker trying to get it open, however, the large metal door wouldn't move. The jammed locker refused to open and Jack had to be in class in five minutes. Hitting it with the side of his fist did nothing but make noise and hurt his hand. About to give up and go find a friend to help him open it Jack stopped instead to admire the guy that makes his heart stop. His beautiful brownie eyes and his thick muscles. He wore his yellow, white, and blue football jacket with a white undershirt, and jeans. He- of course- was on the high school football team. One of the main stars, actually. The quarterback. His muscles showed that he works out pretty hard and the sweat the dripped from his forehead made him sparkle. Jack didn't know much about sports or working out but looking at the quarterback made him grateful for the activity. 

Jack stood in the hallway, leaning against his locker, gazing upon a gorgeous man. Mark Fischbach- the school's football star- was the only boy who had melted his heart. See, he may be the last person to look his way, but Jack could care less. He was only admiring, right? That was nothing to be ashamed of.

"Hey Jack," Felix sprinted up making Jack take a step back in surprise, in fear that he would run into him. Felix- his best friend- was the most vocal person that Jack know - besides himself of course. Felix had dirty blond hair, dark blue eyes that reminded Jack of the stormy seas, and was taller than him by an inch or two. Felix was fun to be around, even if he was an ass most the time. Felix and Jack had been friends since the beginning of middle school, they'd been inseparable since. It was safe to say that Felix was a bit overattentive when it comes to pretty much anything. Especially when they got in trouble.

"Hey," Jack mumbled looking back over at Mark dreamily. Mark opened his locker to grab some books and class assignments. Jack admired his hair- it was red as the flame of a fire, unlike Jack's. His hair is green, like a clover. In a deep meaningful way, Mark's hair represented his courage and willing spirit. Jack's represented his shyness and incapability of ever asking Mark if he like him. Even though Jack knew society wouldn't let them be together.

"Earth to Jack," Felix snapped his fingers in front of Jack's face. Jack blinked, snapping out of thought. He tended to overthink. It happened more often then it didn't. Felix would always be the one to pull him out of his mindful thinking. However, Jack notice that today seemed like he had something more argent to say. And he was right.

"You're gonna hate me, but I got invited to Mark's beginning of school party on Friday." Jack shrugged looking at Felix with confusion written all over his face. Jack tried to hide his disappointment. He knew that Mark never really noticed him and that was okay in his eyes. But for Felix to rub it in his face seem impractical because Felix's smile spread from east to west, he look more like a cat then he did human. Jack had a sneaking suspicious that Felix had his eyes on one prize.

"And why would I hate you?" Jack asked, motioning for Felix to continue. Felix smirked a cocky smirk and held up an invitation from Mark. It had Felix's name on it with two check-mark boxes. One had "Player one," written by it and the other one had "Player Two" The second box had a check mark in it and a line beneath it had Jack's name.