*$müt Ŵârñïñg*

Mark had drove Jack to a little clearing. It was nice and grassy set up with a little blanket and a basket with a very expensive looking bottle of champagne sitting next to a tree filled with white lights. Jack smiled and look at Mark, his eyes sparkled with amusement. Jack pulled him into a hug and thanked him many times.

"Well, it's not much but this gives us time alone." Together they walked over to the blanket and sat down. The stars above had a glow to them, with the light shining into Mark's beautiful brown eyes. Jack leaned on his shoulder and they looked out at the stars together. Jack looked to Mark, he looked back. Jack saw himself in his eyes, but the balls of fire in the sky showed brighter. Mark took out the drinking glasses and they had taken a few sips of champagne but Jack was going after it. They were done with the bottle by twenty minutes.

Never in Jack's life had he felt the urge to kiss someone so much after, but as they stared into each others eyes more the erg grew stronger. Mark suddenly leaned forward and gently place his lips on Jack's. At first Jack thought it was a dream but he closed his eyes and their lips moved together. They could hear the slapping sound of their skin as the kiss grew heated with passion. They pulled apart to breathe in air Jack knew what Mark wanted as he grew tense while pushing his my shoulders so Jack was laying down. Jack placed a hand on Marks muscular chest, stopping him from going to far.

"Mark... I... I..." Jack couldn't speak and all a while Mark was kissing along his neck, distracting him.

"Jack," he said between a kiss leading down to his collar bone.

"I've never.... Liked... A person... As much... As.... You." Jack's heart throbbed in his chest and soon he let him in. Jack didn't fight anymore, because they both wanted it. They both had a burning passion for each other. As soon as Mark said those words he then rubbed his hand along Jack's stomach. Then hip. Mark licked Jack's under lips and he knew what Mark wanted. Jack opened his mouth to let Mark in, and his tongue raced into Jack's mouth. He searched his mouth, until he was satisfied. His lips left and quickly went down to Jack's pants.

Mark gave Jack a look, like he wanted to but was waiting for permission. Jack gave a brisk nod and smiled. Mark took action and almost ripped his jeans off. Then Mark lifted Jack's shirt so his bare chest showed. Mark stared, as if he was studying Jack's every move and twitch. When Mark was done he began to take off his own shorts and quickly through them aside. Jack sat up as they were both in boxers, staring. Jack took the first move. Grabbing Mark's boxers and slid them off slowly, slightly teasing him. Mark look like he could barely handle it but soon his member was showing and boy was he huge. Give or take a few inches it was about nine.

Jack grew balls seriously fast and once he had his member in his hand Mark's head was thrown back. His veins on his manhood popped out and pulsed against Jack's fingers. Mark became rock hard as Jack began stroking him slowly. Mark let out silent growls of pleasure.

Jack opened his mouth as his hands grew sweaty. I can't do this. I CAN'T DO THIS! Jack's thoughts were hushed as he slid his tongue across Mark's cock slit. Mark's body grew tense and Jack opened his mouth wide to welcome his cock. Jack sucked a bit, running his tongue along his popping veins. Mark groaned as Jack began to bob his head slowly on his dick.

"Jack... Your mouth his so tight." Mark moaned as Jack continued to suck. Slowly but surly Mark's dick was hitting the back of Jack's throat. The pressure in his neck intensified and grew tighter around Mark's cock. Jack could feel Mark's dick twitch, like his cock was electrocuted. Moisture bolted into Jack's mouth and he heard a pop like a cap opening. Jack looked up at Mark, widening his eyes as much as I could muster. Mark cocked a smirk as he looked down at Jack. His eyes sparkled in the stars light making his whole face light up. Mark pulled out his member from Jack's mouth, stroking his green hair.

"Bend over love," Mark grinned a toothy grin. Jack looked down before rotating his body, careful not to wrinkle the blanket. Jack leaned his body down until he was on his hands and knees, his ass facing Marks member. Marks fingers hooked into Jack's boxers and Jack bit his lip as Mark slid the boxers down to my knees. Mark rubbed Jack's ass before it came crashing down hard.

"Ah," Jack moaned rather loudly. His heart raced as it came down again and again. Jack's ass started to burn with a sexual pain. He ignored it, and kept as steady as he could. The pain escalated as Mark's hand ran along Jack's butt. Mark grabbed him by the hips and held on roughly.

"No, stop!" Jack shouted a little too loud. The feeling of Mark staring at Jack's back made him sick.

"Do you have a condom?" Jack whimpered out. Mark sighed and patted Jack's hips.

"Chill," Mark said coolly.

"I got it covered." Jack sighed before leaning himself toward Mark and his member. Jack could here Mark's mouth click in a smirk. His hand slowly travel up Jack's back, making him shiver. Making it way up his shoulder blades and over his neck. The hairs on Jack's arms stood up with a tingle, and his ass perked up as Mark laid his other hand over and squeezed. Jack moaned as Mark's hand traveled over his neck and up to Jack's hair. Mark grabbed a lock full of hair a ticked softly. Jack groaned in response. Suddenly a rush of pain was sent all over Jack ass and hips.

Jack groaned as the throbbing in his ass intensified as his butt was slapped hard. The sound echoed through the grassland, but not more than Mark's moans. Too soon, Mark stabbed through Jack with his member with a fast pace. Mark pulled out and then pushed back in and repeated more and more till tears filled Jack's eyes. He cried out as Mark's cock twitched and Mark moaned out one last time as he tipped his head back. Mark pulled on Jack's hair harder as he rode out his high. Jack winced as Mark pulled out with ease and gave Jack a little turn so he was facing him. Mark laid him down, staring in my eyes. Almost searching for something.

"That was amazing," Mark huffed. Jack smiled and curled into his chest.

"Goodnight," Jack whispered.

"Goodnight baby," Mark replied kissing Jack on the forehead. Jack curled in closer to generate some warmth from the cooled night air piercing his naked body. Jack closed his eyes softly before letting the darkness overcome his.