1 Mõñth

It was my fourth week and already I had to start wearing baggy clothes. My stomach had grown twice it's size in the past month. Mark still couldn't handle the thought of him being a father, even though I swore to him that it was in fact his. I'm not some slut who goes hunting for this type of thing. Felix doesnt know quite yet but I'm thinking of telling him soon. Meanwhile Pa has exepted the baby and is an exited grandfather. For me, I'm a nervous but exited parent. I've even decided on a gender natural name that I'm sure would suit this prince or princess of mine. Sam.

Sam was the perfect name, whether it was a boy or girl. They seem to really love to fight with their daddy though. Throughing up has not been fun. Having to get up every morning with the sickness has been dificult, especially during school when the teachers look at you like your some freak of science. I've thought about homeschooling, it would be easier on me and my baby Sammy.

Though as I walked down the halls of the school, I could see people look at me. Not just look, but stare. The students seemed to be either curious or squinting there eyes, like they were almost angered. It gave me some stress, knowing that people didn't except me before, and now suddenly they seemed more or less confussed.

Coming to my next class, which was Math, I noticed Mark waiting by the entrance. He had his arms folded over his chest as he leaned against the wall. I almost felt to physical need to get some revenge. To feel my hand against his face as I swished across his cheek. But the thought got passed to the back of my mind. Violence isn't the way to go, maybe he final wants to apologize. I sped walked towards him, giving heart out so that maybe he would see my need for his exeptance. For some reason I was addicted to this drug, of his touch, his tongue shoved down my throat.

But as I got closer my mind raced, my heart sped up. It beats were wacky and out of place. I felt the need to breathe, as though I was holding it in. Waltzing up to Mark gave me goose bumps on my arm, though in a weird way it was comforting. He spotted me in front of him and gave me a snarky smile.

"Hey princess," he chuckled and brushed my hair to one side. I slapped his hand away quickly before huffing.

"Don't call me that. You don't deserve to call me that." Mark backed off and held his hands up like he was a gun point.

"Alright, alright." He calmed and winked at me. I scoffed but didn't point it out to him. He knew what he did, and he knew it bothered me. He shuffled closer and I scooted back a few steps. This bitch, I thought. It was uncofortable silence for a few moment before Mark scratched the back of his head and looked me deep in the eyes. His chocolate eyes melted my heart, no matter how big of an ad he was, those eyes always got to me.

"Look Sean," Mark started, saying my real name. He gave me chills up my spine, but I listened anyway.

"This baby can't live in this world. Look, how are you even gonna take care of it. Face it Sean, you're an unworthy parent. And right now the best thing for you right now is to get an abortion." My mouth fell open, he... He.... I gritted my teeth and by now students and teachers had gathered around to watch. These bastards. I rubbed my belly through my large baggy shirt. I raised my hand and took a swipe at Mark, slapping his cheek. His head swerved to the side and it froze for a moment before Mark turned his head.

Suddenly, Mark hands twisted so that it was around my hip and swung me to the wall. Pinned to the wall, I wiggled but Mark had gripped and harshly pinned my hands above my head with only one of his.  His face held seriousness, and he balled his hand into a fist.

"P-Please n-no. Don't hurt Sammy." Please god... Don't let this happen... Wriggling with all my might, Mark still wouldn't let go. Somewhere from the crowd some girl shouted and cried out to Mark.

"Mark stop!" Mark looked behind his shoulder but completely ignored the girl. He pulled his fist back and suddenly it all went into slow motion. A blond figure I reconized had started running from the end of the hallway on the balls of his feet. Felix! I could see Felix push his way threw the crowd with Marzia right behind him. Felix pounced right as Mark was about to hit my stomach, with all his strength and the element of surprise he pulled Mark away from me and my baby.

Mark was slammed into the ground with Felix on top. Mark seemed stunned for a few moments before he saw Felix. Mark balled his fist and swung up at Felix, and he was flung off of Mark. Mark quickly got up, his breathe was deep and shallow. With Felix on the floor Marzia came up from behind and jumped on Mark's back, but was thrown off with a shake from Mark. Marzia squealed as she was flung to the floor, and that made Felix jump to his feet. Felix took off his shirt to show his toned muscles, and Mark followed. I watched as I rubbed my belly, trying to calm myself as I shook in my clothes.

Felix charged toward Mark with his fist in a ball, but as he got close Mark side stepped. Felix tripped on Mark foot and fell completely on the floor. Mark got on top and spread his legs over Felix and grabbed his hair. I pulled on it and face planted Felix's head into the ground. This repeated for a second time before I got over my nerves and charged behind Mark and grabbed his hair. Not wanting to hurt my baby I didn't jump onto his back, so I pulled hard on Marks hair and pulled back hard. Mark screeched and let go of Felix, but as I checked on him Mark turned and grasped my arm in his fist and threw me to the ground. This time there was no stopung Mark, he swung his foot and kicked my face, making me swing back. I held my belly and landed on my back. But as I looked up my vision was blurry, I could barely see as my head was spinning in circles. Mark scrambled forward and looked down over me.

"Good bye little kitty," he chuckled as he lifted his foot over my belly. I cried out and shouted "NO!" But to no avail, Mark slammed his foot down and was about to hit my belly when I sharply turned over. I breathed heavily. I strained to breathe as I could feel my heart beat as fast as it could handle, going at about 30 beats a second.  Began  to hear grunting in the background, but as I turned around Felix had Mark in a fist combat. His nose was bloodied from being forced into the floor while his lip was split, while Mark only had a few bruises.

Suddenly a large male cane into the middle of the fight and shoved the two boys away from each other. He screamed at them "That's enough!" Presumably a teacher grabbed the boys by the necks and pin pointed their weak spots. He pulled them toward the front office, and all I heard was screaming as they speedily walked down the school hallway.

Wow... Okay harsh but I promise things will get better with Mark. Just in like four years from this point. But hope you enjoyed this chapter and if not sorry 😬😬😬