$lüt

Monday

Jack slammed the door to my fathers SUV and hopped out of the car. The sun shined and sparked on the side walk but clouds gathered around it. Big dark clouds were about to cloud over the sun so he rushed to my locker quickly did the combination. When I swung it open, papers flew out, envelopes, even drawings.

I picked one up and flipped it open to find one giant word over the paper. Slut. I stared at it. The paper nagging at me to look at the word written across it. I picked up another and another. Whore. Slut. Faggot. Skank. Marks Fuck Toy. Tears gathered in my eyes, that was only three letters. There where far more in my locker and the floor. I fell in the pile of letters as I sank to the floor. My hand raced up to my eyes, wiping my eyes.

"Oh look, it's cry-baby Jack." A girl called, I didn't bother looking up to see who it was or what they wanted. Her voice was high, almost like the chipmunks off that one movie. But I looked anyway up to see a girl with blond hair with orange tips, she had brown eyes with little flecks of green. She was with Signe, and they both laughed as they came forward towards me.

"What, does the little bitch need attention?" She taunted. I scooted myself to the lockers and placed my back to them. My breathing caught in my throat as the girls squatted down to get to my level. Signe grasped me by the color of my shirt and smirked as she pulled me in close.

"Faggot," is all she said. But my heart swelled two times it's size. Tears collected in my eyes but I refused to let them fall. Signe let me go and called to her 'friend' to follow her. Instead, of crying like the little bitch that I looked to be, I stood from my place. I wiped my eyes a final time and picked up the papers all over the floor. I shoved them back into locker, as I grabbed my math text book and my folders of homework from my backpack.

I quickly made my way to my Math class, already wanting this day to be over. I walked through the squishy door frame and into the classroom. People were already there, which surprised me the most. They stared with harsh glances, some even started whispering to each other. I made my was to my seat, which was the first desk in the front. Time seem to slow down, I didn't even want to be here let alone be I'm this special classroom with a set of idiots.

Suddenly, a boy that sits next to me in class stood from his seat and knelt by mine. He had bleach blond hair with blue streaks going along through his bangs. He had forest green eyes that shined in the light. He had snake bites through his lip, both were a silver rings sticking through, along with gauges that were twice the size of my thumb. He was wearing a black t-shirt with a thick leather jacket, jeans, and pure black vans shoes. He looked cool, I was pretty sure he was one of those emotional people that call themselves emo.

"So," he said cool, "how does it feel to be the most popular slut in school?" My hear skipped a beat, beads of sweat built up on my skin.

"I... I'm sure there are far worse people than me refused to as sluts," I blushed as the guy liked his lips. He seem to stare me down from head to toe.

"My name is Skyler, but people call me stoner," I nodded and stared at his lips piercings. They seemed to move with his lips, jiggling along with them.

"Nice to me you," Skyler seemed pretty nice for someone who called me a slut. But I could see us as friends.

"So, ya wanna suck me off? We'll make it quick." I stand corrected. My eyes widened, all I could do was gape open my mouth in horror.

"N... I," Ding Ding! Before I could even speak properly the bell rang for class to begin. Skyler quickly jumped into his seat but glanced over at me to wink. I blushed, but I faced forward to watch as my Math teacher, Miss Ivers, start the lesson on whatever we were doing.

Miss Ivers was teaching us about Trigonometric functions, which was very boring. Suddenly a pain in my stomach made me jump out of my seat. I grabbed the teachers trash can by the door and ran to the bathrooms. I pushed open one of the stalls and knelt over the toilet, letting out vomit from my mouth. Heaving and breathing I spent at least a few minutes over the toilet. Once I felt done, I flushed and got up from my knees, exiting the stall. Damn, what was the about?

______

It was after school had started, lunch just began as I walked the hallways in search for Mark. He was normally in the hallway exchanging lunch with his football friends. Though, today he was not at his locker like normal. I walked toward the back of the school where the field was. I swung open the doors to the back entrance of the school where all the school jocks had practice, but no Mark.

I walked toward the feild more only to see no one, but the schools cat. She was a feral cat that lived on school grounds, only to catch all the mice under the school. The cat as far as anyone could tell was a girl, so she was named Harley. No one know who named her though, she's been here to long for anyone to know. She was a pure black cat that seemed pretty nice to the students here, well as far as we know. I admired the cat as she walked toward the schools cafeteria were normal people would eat food. I would eat there, but my father makes me eat home food, since the schools cafeteria is disgusting.

I continued walking back around the school, I felt exhausted for some reason. But as I reached the front of the school I spotted him by the front entrance doors with a group of people. He was with that girl with orange tips and blond hair. She was hanging all over Mark, like a bat would hang from a tree branch. I gladly marched up to Mark and his little posse, even if I didn't know half of them.

"Hey Mark," I chipped, the girl with blond hair and orange tips sneered at me like a wild beast, and the other looked at me threateningly. Mark turned to look down at me, and I smiled. He grinned mischievously back, and let go of the girl.

"Hey Jack," suddenly the girl pushed Mark aside, surprisingly, to get up in my face. We were nose to nose and she looked about ready to attack me.

"How the fuck do you have the right to put yourself on my boyfriend! He's mine, and you need to lay off." I stepped back with my hands up with palms open, trying to play it cool.

"Amy, you're really turning me on." Mark said seductively. I couldn't hear her reply, all I could hear was that stupid bitches name. Amy. Me, come onto Mark. That's not what happened. Anger and adrenaline rushed through my veins as Amy jumped on Mark, wrapping he legs around his waist. Memories spammed into my brain of Friday night, how Mark touched me, how he consumed my body with warmth. My sadness kicked in and tears brimmed my eyes. Mark and Amy both looked at me and Mark said what I hoped wasn't true.

"Hey look, the slut is crying," Amy and the rest of their gang began to laugh. Amy jumped down from Marks body and came forward toward me. Her laugh was wicked sounding, like the witch from the Wizard of Oz. She cackled and when she stopped she looked at me, hatred filled her eyes.

"Why don't you go and blow some other guys dick, and leave my man alone."