Âs Ŵëll Âs Ît Cån Bë

Ryland, Shane, and Joey had all showed up to Jack's house to help move. It was a sad day for them; cause they all knew that this would be the last time they would see Jack in a while. However, they were all still waiting for Cry and Felix to show up. Jack didn't have much to move, it was mainly his bed and dresser that he needed help with, but by the end of tonight he would no longer live in L.A, but Woodland California.

"Jack, do you really have to move?" Shane whined and Ryland just held him by his baby bump. Jack smiled in sympathy but nothing could change his mind. Jack's baby needed to be raised in safe surroundings where Jack knew Mark couldn't follow. Amy was having his child too, and both Mark and him knew that it was for the best.

"Yeah, I think it would be better for Sammy," Jack replied looking down at his growing bump. It wasn't as big as he had expected to be but when moving down to Woodland Jack reminded himself that he needed to schedule a doctors appointment.

"Well, you aren't getting away from us that easy," stated Ryland as he detached from his boyfriend and over to Jack for an embrace. Shane joined in along with Joey who had stayed quiet turning the conversation. The four of them were attached until a gruff voice cleared their throat and they all looked over to Jack's father, who had tears in his eyes from all the thought Jack put into moving. To him, it seemed, that Jack was never coming back.

"I'm gonna miss you son," Jack's father sniffed as he opened his arm for Jack to embrace. Quickly he slid into his father's arms, both being careful of the tiny bump that had changed his life. Nobody wanted him to go (that was for sure) but Jack knew why he was leaving. To give his baby their best fighting chance, without their father making all the wrong choices. Jack knew he could do it, even if it was the hardest thing he had ever done. To leave my family and friends just about killed him inside. Everything he had ever known was going to disappear; right before his eyes Jack's life was about to change.

"I love you dad." Jack whimpered quietly. Jack's father just squeezed him, never wanting to let go. The door was slowly opening when they left their embrace. Both Cry and Felix walked in holding hands, smiling sheepishly as they shyly walked over to their friends.

------

"Okay. Well this is it..." Jack kept himself from crying as his friends all surrounded him with comfortable hugs. Each of them gave Jack a little gift from themselves to his baby. Jack couldn't recollect how he changed from giant freak to giant freak with the best of friends.

Jack and his father made their way to the airport with Jack's things. Jack never kept his hands off his torso. He was excited to start his life as a new student, a father, his life was about to change but in the best way he could think of....

Book 2 coming soon........