ßäbïës

As I stood at the edge of the roof, I looked down to see no one at the bottom. Just cement, with large rocks as well as some thorns. Should I really do this? I looked down at my belly and began to rub circles into my belly. I looked up at the sky, tears still trailing down my cheeks as I closed my eyes and let my skin soak up the sunshine. I took in a breathe before reopening my eyes. I looked back down at my tiny bump on my stomach. The feeling of sadness washed over me. Almost like I was in a depressed state.

"I'm so sorry baby. I can't protect you from him. Your papa is... Is-" I began to choke on my words as my they couldn't come out of my mouth. Suddenly my body started to shake furiously. I suddenly lost control of my body for a moment nearly tipping over and falling. But I caught myself before flying through the air. My breathing caught in my throat so I couldn't breathe. I grasp in my neck and coughed as my lungs began to do their job again. What the fuck just happened?

I held my head as I spun out of control. My vision became blurry, but before I could fall off two thin arms caught me. They pulled me away from the edge quickly and swing me over to the flat rooftop. My vision kinda cleared, but not totally. Two figures stood over me, I was standing straight and these two people were towering over me like giants. I could hear them speak, it was like honey, heavy with an accept that seemed familiar. My eyes began to slip and I felt my body tip to one side as I fell into the two people. I've of them caught ne and lauded me down on the ground so I looked up to the sky.

"Please-" was all I was able to get out of my mouth before my eyes drift close. The black of unconsciousness took hold of my body as I felt myself slip from the light.

-------------

My eyes fluttered open to the lights shinning from above, but not the natural light that I had fallen to. But an inside light the hung from the ceiling. I sat up slow clutching my head as a jolt of pain rushed through my head. I clenched my teeth as my head banged against my skull, it felt like my head was set of fire with a blow torch. But as I looked around, many people were staring at me. I reconized some of then from class, but the others seemed completely strange.

They all started at me; fear in their eyes as I began to stand. One of the boy rushed over to me with consern. He put his hand under my arms to help steady me as I stood. I finally got a good look at him. He had jet black hair, almost like Mark's but way darker. Sky blue eyes looked into mine, the most important feature was foe tall he was. He had to at least be six feet.

"Steady mate, would want to hurt the little one wouldn't we?" I gave him a strange look before standing all the way. I wiggled a bit as I stood on my own to feet, but I had support from the tall balk haired boy. I waved him away before taking in a breathe and steadily took one step in front of the other. Walking slowly and carefully, I found my way to a chair and sat down carefully. That's when I got a good look at everyone.

Over in the far corner was a boy in a mask, which was just white with a nutural face carved into it. He was a bit plump in the belly but he had light brown hair that tucked around his mask.  Right next to me was brown haired boy that looks drop be about the same size as the jet black haired boy, but he had large chocolate brown eyes, and he had a bug pot belly popping out from his loose black jeans. But on my other side was a couple, both had light brown hair and blue eyes. But one had poofy hair with a larger gut and huge biceps, the other was a thin as a stick. I looked around at everyone, my shy bless getting the best of me.

"Where-where the fook am I?" I asked. My Irish accent taking over a bit. The black jet hair boy replies almost instantly.

"Well your at the 'Teenage Male Pregnancy Parental Care.' Or the TMPPC." My mouth made an 'o' shape and I looked around at the cute couple, and then at the ground.

"Why am I here?" I asked shyly, not quite sure what to do. But the smile on everyone's face gave me some reassurance as the brown haired boy answered this time.

"Well you are knocked up aren't cha," and every one began to chuckle. Even me. Then as I grew some actual balls and spoke loud and clear.

"So who the hell am I talkin to. Or I just supposed to call ya by your hair colors." Everyone giggled a bit, then each starter introducing themselves. The jet black haired boy was Phil, and the brown haired boy with chocolate eyes was his boyfriend Dan. The couple with light brown hair and blue eyes was Shane and his boyfriend Ryland. I smiled shyly at the boy with mask and he quietly told me his name was Cry. Every one frowned as Cry started sobbing a bit, he had his hands over his mask and completly broke down.

"Sorry mate," Phil apologized. "The only reason Cry is even here is because he was raped. And refuses to abort the baby." Phil whispers in my ear. I nodded before feel horrible for Cry. Only God know what that poor boy has been through.

"So, how far along are you." Shane asked, trying to break the tension.

"Only a month along. But what about you?" Shane smiled at Ryland and quickly Ryland kissed his lips softly.

"I'm about three months along," Shane replied not taking his eyes off of Ryland. I cooed at the cute couple before turning to Dan.

"I'm almost there, about seven months along right now with my twins." I smiled and took a glance at Cry. His sobs where still very loud, but yet it wasn't disrupting anyone. When Dan suddenly got up, waddled over to Cry and began to rub his back; whispering sweet nothings to him. Cry calmed but his tears still leaked from his mask.

"I'm five months along," Cry sobbed. I looked to the ground, remembering Felix and Mark. Oh shit! I lift my shirt to check for the second time today for bruises. Any blood or scratches from earlier today. Again, nothing was found. But something in my mind went back to what Mark had said.

"This baby can't live in this world. Look, how are you even gonna take care of it. Face it Sean, you're an unworthy parent. And right now the best thing for you right now is to get an abortion."

Tears filled my eyes and started going down my cheeks. Phil looked at me in sympathy and wiped away my tears. He grabbed my chin so I could look at his blue stormy eyes.

"Listen to me, whatever happens to you, or even this baby, we are always here for you. I understand what happened today, I was there, and Mark is the unworthy parent. Don't you ever doubt it for one moment that your life and this babies isnt worth it. Because you are the one care for another human, not him. He's not worth the pain he is causing." I nodded at him and he let go of my chin. My tears had stopped and from actors the room I heard Shane yell at the top of his lungs, "Bitch that got me shook!" I looked over at him and he smiled a goofy smile before looking at me.

"I'll go home," I giggled a bit at this and smiled back at him. I think I'll be okay.