$lëëpøvêr Pläññïñg

Joey and I had roamed the halls; both of us were discussing school and a bit of home life. Joey was really curious about how I had a baby inside my belly. I had made a sexy joke and we both had laughed. But soon Joey soon got serious.

"No, but really, how did that even happen? I mean... I've just never thought it could happen." I thought for a moment, but in the end, I couldn't really think of anything. How did it happen? I mean, the doctor's really couldn't really explain why. I looked at Joey and shrugged my shoulders. He didn't push it but instead, we had gone to our lockers for our things. His locker so happened to be on the other side of the school from mine.

"Just meet me outside the lunchroom after school and we can hang out a bit if you want to?" Joey nodded frantically and gave a quick cautious hug before running to his locker. I chuckled before looking down at my watch. I still have a few minutes before the bell rings. I decided to head to my locker, since it was close by, and grab my party planner. I smiled to myself and then started to speed walk to my locker. I listened to the sound of my echoing footsteps until I reached my locker. I quickly did the combo and swung it open. I ignored the filthy letters and unwanted notes that fell out and quickly grabbed my notepad and shut my locker. I flipped through some pages, some mentioning food and music with a DJ and so forth. I finally got a fresh page and scribbled some details about the lights that I and Ryland had discussed in the cafeteria. I started heading to my classroom as the time grew closer for the bell to ring.

-----------------------

I walked outside the school with my bag tucked at my sides and the window roaming through my hair. I jogged over toward the lunchroom, cautious of my growing belly, and waited for Joey to arrive. I waited for what seemed like forever until Joey sprinted towards, sweat dripping from his forehead. Joey seemed distressed in a way but quickly smiled as he approached me. I smiled in return but with a hint of caution. Joey seemed distressed, even with a fake smile plastered on his face.

"Hey Joey, care to escort me to my home?" Joey grinned but played along with my ridiculous shananigan.

"Why of coarse my dear sir, how could I not?" Joey and me laughed before we began to walk to my place. I was weird having friends besides Felix and my place. Felix and me have been through a lot but I get the feeling in my gut that he's not speaking to me because of Marzia.

"So Jack, I was wondering if maybe we should invite the guys over?" Joey asked lightly.

"I mean, it would be great to have everyone over to plan for the prom. And we could have one of those sleepovers and order some pizza." I thought about it and decided that it would be fun to have someone over besides my dad and me. Felix wouldn't dare disobey his 'girlfriend' or whatever so it would be good for me to get out more.... In a sense.

"That would be fantasic! Although I don't know if you wanna be in a room full of pregnant teens when there's pizza around. We tend to get strange cravings during these times." I cautioned Joey but he just smiled and shrug it off as if it was nothing. I giggled at Joey as I pulled out my phone to text my dad. His name in my phone alway made me smile, because he put the name in there himself.

GreenBeansDad💚

I sighed as I tapped the bar on my phone and began to type.

Hey Dad, is it okay if I have a few friends over for the night. I can order some pizza tonight for dinner.

I placed the phone back in my pocket and chatted with Joey about the prom. Joey seemed tense during the conversation. His eyes darted from side to side, his hand were in knuckles at his sides and he wasn't slouching, he stood nice and tall.

"Joey, are you alright?" Joey looked down on me and grinned, almost nervously. He shrugged, giving me the hint that he didn't want to talk about it. Just as I opened my mouth to ask again my phone vibrated. I sighed as I pulled my phone out to read his reply.

GreenBeansDad💚- Sure! I won't be home till very late but I trust you boys will have fun. Say hello to Sammy and stay safe. Lock the doors after eleven. Love you son. 

I giggled at the text before sliding my phone back into my pocket. I rubbed my growing belly, using my fingers to rub circles around my belly button. I glanced to Joey from the corner of my eye and he was admiring my movements, not in a stalker way, but more curious.

"Hey Joey, my father said the sleepover was a grand idea. Why don't we call up the guys when we get to my place." Joey nodded as we sped walked to my little white house. Memories flashed through my head when I remembered the day Felix spent money on me for Marks party. He dyed his hair teal and we had gotten home just before my father had gotten home. Felix had ducked user my bed when my father did get home. I smiled but it flattened into a frown as we came closer to the door. I grabbed my key from my back pocket and shoved it into the lock for it to open. I pulled out my keys as Joey entered the house and pulled out his phone and began to ring out friends. I closed the door and texted Dan and Phil about the sleepover. Phil was working until seven but Dan would be on his way over soon. Joey called Shane and Ryland so all who was left was Cry. I felt a swelling in my heart as I pulled up Cry's number and texted him.

GreenBean- Hey Cry, the guys and me are gathering for a sleepover. I'm paying for pizza and drinks. Wanna join us?

Cry- who says sleepover anymore?

GreenBean- I do😄

Cry- well alright I will attend your "sleepover." be there in ten.

I smiled, Cry and me had gotten bit closer since we were the only ones in our group that didn't have loving partners. Well except Joey, but he's just as happy having friends then someone else.

"Okay. I think that's everybody," I smiled at Joey, but he looked nervous. His body was shaking and his eyes portrayed fear.

"Hey why don't we order some pizza?" I offered and he agreed.