Thé Pårtŷ

Jack had gotten dressed in my grey shirt with my grey beanie, with my jeans and grey converse. Ready, Jack thundered down the stairs but he heard murmuring coming from the living room. As he got closer Jack could hear it was a women's voice.

"I want to see my baby!" A women shouted. Jack got to the bottom of the stairs and saw the one person that his father had warned him was coming, however she was with someone else. Jack recognized her almost immediately.Her hair was a light brown with grey streaks in it. Of coarse it ran in the family, but her skin was pale and she had thick aqua eyes that were full of tears.

"Calm down ma'am," another woman calmly commanded.Jack winced at the rough jagged voice. The women had raven hair with a blue streak going from her tips to her roots, with shiny chocolate eyes. Jack covered his mouth as he quickly made his way over to the kitchen and ducked behind a counter.

"Fuck you, I gave birth to him he is mine!" The woman growled. My father then rose to fight her words with his. His eyes shined determinedly with no fear as his words spat venom. 

"You gave up that right when you decided to hit him, and you left him with me." My father sneered back, and the women that Jack had remembered got in my father's face. The women tried to get her to step back but to no avail as the old couple got into each other's faces. 

"Ma'am, please just sign the papers and then we can figure out what we can do." The tension was so great that Jack made his way towards the back door next to the fridge. Once he was out he ran. Ran faster than he had ever done in physical education.

-----

Felix and Jack met up at the corner near his house. Felix was wearing the grumpy cat shirt, as well as grey pants with matching white snap-back. Jack wore his clothes that they had picked out that day. They greeted each other with a hey before giving each other a man hug.

"So how did you convince your father to let you go?" Felix asked. Jack shrugged his shoulders in reply.

"I don't really know, I guess he just understands," Jack smiled as he remembered how his dad gleamed at the idea. But Felix nodded before speaking about some kind of route to get there. They began to walk to where they were going, which happened to be at Mark's place. Jack was so exited but nervous, I mean what if he doesn't like me for me? Or what if he-

"Stop worrying, your starting to get me nervous," Felix's laugh bellowed out through the night. Jack shrugged before they rounded the corner to Mark's place. They could hear the music pounding through the night sky from a block away. Pow! Pow! Pow! The ground seemed to shake along with the music. Like titans were pouncing and dancing on the streets of L.A. Soon they found the flashing red, blue, and green lights. It lead them straight to a gigantic tan house that had party decorations everywhere. Golden lights hung on the roof, confetti filled the air. Drinks were being served on the lawn which Jack thought had alcohol in them.

"Marzia!" Felix dashed off and met up with his brunette haired girlfriend in the crowd. Jack just signed and made his way into the gigantic house, I wonder where Mark is? Quickly making his way through the crowd of people Jack pushed himself towards the back of the house where Mark had a giant pool with about a hundred people swimming and splashing around.  Suddenly 'Shots' came on and everyone began to jump around and began filling shot glass at a nearby bar by the pool. A guy was passing out shot glasses and forced one into Jack's palm. Another man passed by and pored some alcohol into the tiny glass. Jack quickly set the shot on a table and let someone else take it. He then glanced around the back and found Mark in the pool with girls all around him, touching his exposed abs and biceps. Jack made his way around the back porch so he was seen by Mark. Mark smiled over at Jack and shoved a girl off of him before calling over at him.

"Hey, I was hoping you'd come," Mark swam over to the edge of the pool and placed his arms on the ledge folded. Jack smirked back down at him and bashfully looked at the ground at the cement. Mark giggled in reply and waved at Jack to get his attention.

"Why don't you hop in," Jack shook his head and in return Mark sent a wave of water his way.

"Don't you dare," Jack laughed and Mark laughed in return.

"Come stop me jackass," Mark sneered playfully.

"Alright, you asked for it," Jack took off his shirt and unbuttoned his pants. With a quick motion he took off his shirt, and slipped off his pants. Mark seemed to study what Jack was doing carefully while Jack felt warmth rush to my cheeks. Mark and Jack's eyes met with a whirling passion dancing between them. The warmth never left as Jack charged at the pool and jumped at the last second. He landed with a splash in the water and Mark sarcastically cheered.

"Whoop. Go Jack!" Jack looked at him with his eyes wide, mouth open, jaw cocking to the side.

"I didn't think you knew my name," Jack quietly commented. Mark looked at him and smirked. Jack smirked just to look like he wasn't nervous - even though he was. But the heat rushed to his cheeks without consent. Jack quickly turned away when a wave of water hit his back, and instinctively Jack splashed back. Marks mouth was open when Jack looked back. He smiled wide, his laugh was deep and soothing which lolled Jack to a state of relaxation. For what seemed like a while Jack smiled back at Mark and cupped his hand and sent it through the water to hurl it at Mark. He laughed again.

More and more people began to pile into the pool and soon became crowded with bodies. Mark made a face of disappointment where his eyes narrowed and his eye brows dipped to meet his eyes.

"Lets go somewhere more quiet," Mark grabbed Jack's hand and started leading him out of the pool toward my clothes. Jack quickly grabbed his clothes slipping on his shirt and pants. Jack followed Mark out towards the front yard, passing by many girls as they all glared at him. They all knew that Jack had a crush on Mark but no one dared speak to him. Once they had gotten to the front Mark lead Jack to a secret space by the house where a small shed stayed quiet and unoccupied. Worry spread through Jack's limbs and he could only imagine himself in a movie were he was killed violently in creep old shed. He shivered from the cold, the water was seeping through his boxers and pants making the air hit his crotch very harshly. Mark opened the door to the shed by lifting up the handle and made his way inside. Jack quickly followed, afraid to be left behind.

"Wait here," Mark whispered as he made his way into the darkness that consumed the shed. Jack stood by the window which showed a full moon shining through the window. A roar started from in the shed and a bright light flicked on. Jack covered my eyes to protect it from the bright shine.

"Hey Jack. Hope in!" Jack could hear Mark yell from the shed. He ran over to see he was inside a 2016 Toyota truck. It was a glimmering red with golden rims and a wolf on the back window.It was a tall truck almost as big as Jack's fathers SUV, but not quite.

"Hey slow poke," Mark chuckled. Jack stepped up on the stair opening the door by pulling on the handle and jumping up onto the seat in the front. Mark smiled before stepping on the gas and rammed through the shed door, flinging it open. He shifted gears and we rolled onto the street.

"Where are we going?" Jack asked, Mark smirked and put on cruise control.

"It's a surprise," he chuckled again and we continued on down the road, with his hand slipping from time to time towards mine. Until finally, he slipped his hand in mine and held it firmly. A tingling feeling rose in Jack's body and shyly he leaned in to lay on Mark's shoulder. There, he felt safe.