Mårzïä

After the big fight, with Mark and Felix being sent to the office, I grasped my stomach. I looked down to search for any blood, anything to indicate that Mark had harmed little Sammy. Luckily I found nothing, no blood, or any bruises, and I let out a sigh of relief, everything was okay. But my mind had a different opinion, anxiety took over my body. I started panting. My breath came in short gasps, almost like my heart had told my brain to self destruct. My hands began to shake, I slid down the wall and held my knees close to my chest; begining to cry. My whole body seemed to go in panic mode, my face began to heat up from my tears slipping out of my eyes and on my cheeks.

M-Mark doesn't except m-me. Or-Or the b-baby. Even my mind began to stutter and shake in place. He-He wants to h-hurt my-my baby.

Teachers and student just stood for moments, looking at me, before they spread out to go to classes. I couldn't bare the thought of staying here where Mark could hurt Sammy, or me. I'm done!

I looked up from my knees to see that everyone had gone. Exept Marzia. She had blood rolling down her forehead to her chin, tears built up in my eyes at the thought of Marzia getting hurt, because of me. Damn hormones. I thought as tears slipped down my face and into the jeans. Marzia looked at me and slowly walked her way over, but I spotted a small limp in the way she walked. Limping her way over she sat herself next to me. She placed a hand on my knee and rubbed circles with her thumb on my thigh.

"Sean," she talked in that soothing Italian voice she was blessed with.

"What is going on between you and Mark? I thought you and him were..." She paused and quickly looked at me.

"You know," she quickly looked back down into her lap and I placed my hand on hers. Tears were now slipping from my eyes as she continues to rub my leg. I gently squeezed her hand, squinting my eyes shut to let the tears run down my face. Fucking hormones! I internally screamed at myself, for ever thinking that Mark would except the baby. Or even me. And it hurt to know that I was just a fun sex toy to him.

Marzia quickly wiped away my tears with her other hand, while clutching my knee. She leaned onto my shoulder and took in a breath.

"I..." My words stuttered out of my mouth. I looked down at my stomach, the thought of some little person living inside of me. Whether it was a boy or a girl didn't matter to me. But just thinking of him or her, growing inside me. Being half Mark, half of me. Nothing could take that away, and Marzia and everyone else deserves to know. I didn't care of the whole school knew, I don't care.

I reached from Marzia's hand to my belly and started to rub circles on my little baby bump. I looked over to look at Marzia, her head rested on my shoulder now. She looked up at me and gave me a weak smile; giving me the notion to tell me what I knew. I sighed, taking in a breathe.

"I'm pregnant, and Mark is the father." I hung my head, continuing to rub my belly. Marzia's mouth hung almost as low as my head. Her head sprung from my shoulder, while her words caught in her throat. We stayed quiet for several moments before Marzia stood from her spot on the floor. Her mouth was now closed, but her eyes wondered. She pointed back toward the office and looked back at me. But not daring to look me in the eyes, instead they looked down to the floor.

"I-I'm gonna g-go to find f-f-felix." She quickly turned on her heels and scampered down the Hall. I trapped my belly and cupped my baby bump. Tears started falling at an enormous rate and for a split moment, it was there. A thought. A very perculor idea that had never crossed my mind before. I sudden jumped to my feet, carful with my bump and began to speed walk down the Hall and pressed the button for the elevator by the stairway. The bell dinged and the elevator doors opened. I stepped inside and pressed the "R" bottom on the elevator keypad. I started to take me up, and when they reopened, I was opened up to the sky, where the beautiful while clouds were floating away. No worries, no cares in the world. I looked out over the edge of the building and took in a breath. I stepped onto the cement pillar separating the roof from the ground down below. Maybe this is the only way to get everyone to be happy. I thought, taking in a deep breath I looked down and shut my eyes tight, not wanting to look down again. I reopened them and just looked straight ahead, which was an open sky with the clouds, and the little city that knew of as home. The city of L.A.

Dun dun duuuuuuun.
Cliffhanger ^_^