Ŵhât?

Amy POV🙊

"Amy! What the hell are you gonna do? You can't just-"

"Shut up!" I snapped at my best friend, Signe.

"You don't need to shout it to the whole world Signe." My hands gripped my hips tightly, trying to stop my shaking body from trembling. I tapped my heel on the surface of my wooden floors, trying to think of a solution.

"He needs to know Amy, both of them do." I glared at Signe, both annoyed but grateful that she was trying to help.

"But, what would they say? I mean..." My mind kept racing giving me mild head pain. I rubbed my temples in annoyance. Signe places a hand on my shoulder in comfort.

"Amy, please don't be angry anymore. I'm tired of being feared. I'm tired of people whimper every time I get close." Signe whimpered at me. I snapped my head up to her, smacking her hand away from my body and backing away from her.

"Then leave." Signe didn't seem fazed by my statement. Instead, she crossed her arms over her chest and frowned, giving me a bit of a guilt trip.

"Signe, you of all people should know why we do what we do."

"Well look how wonderfully its working Amy. You got Mark, you have everything, but all you want is more." Signe glared harder, her eyes turning from a graceful brown to a raging hazel. I stepped back even farther away from her, in fear she might lunge.

"If you don't tell him, I will!" Signe anger was beginning to intensify, but I could tell Jack. Mark maybe. Facing Jack would bring countless problems, and not just for me. I looked down to the floor and sighed, giving up my argument.

"Fine, let's go," I grumbled but Signe put on her signature smile. We grabbed our coats from the closet by the door and quickly put them on. I zipped up my zipper and grabbed my keys from the key hook and we left.

__________?__________

"Are you sure this is it?" I asked Signe and she nodded. The tiny white house looked cute and cozy on the outside, the lights on the inside made it glimmer in the darkness. The butterflies of nervousness clouded my chest and stomach. A part of me wanted to runway and hide like a child. But another needed to satisfy itself with justifying my actions. Again my brain hurt from the overthinking myself. With Signe at my side and my thoughts screening at me to turn back, I got the courage to finally knock on the door. It was a soft knock but it still rang out through the tiny white house. We waited for a few seconds before my butterflies attacked my head making me turn to start walking. Until light illuminated my back, my shadow castes in front of me.

"May I help you?" I turned around slowly. My breathing hitched as I saw the outline of a tall boy. His hair was light brownish blond, his eyes an irritated blue. The line between his lips curved down into a frown, clear that he wasn't pleased with my being here.

"What do you want Amy?" Joey didn't look intimidated as he usually did in school. His confidence glowed off him, almost like an intense aroma. Now I was the one being intimidated, he was the dominant one in this situation.

"Joey, I'm here to see Jack." Terrified but stubborn I turned to Joey, trying to take back my confidence.

"Oh, so its Joey now." I stepped back away from Joey as his eyes dilated and his eyebrows furrowed. I held up my hand in showing I wasn't gonna do no harm.

"What happened to poor filth, or anorexic cunt?" I froze in place, my body shaking again like it did before. I could feel my tears brim my eyes as I slipped to my knees, my hands still up, still shaking. I squeezed my eyes shut, my tears freed as they ran down my cheeks. Signe stood quietly, in fear of doing something wrong. Little whimpers escaped my mouth as I laid myself out in front of everyone. Showing my tears as they soaked up my makeup and ran it down my face. I heard mumbling from inside the house, and footstep leading out onto the front step.