2 Møñths

As I walked through the halls for the one hundreth time, I could sense everyone glaring towards me. My cheeks flushed a deep red color as I passed by Felix and Marzia. Marzia glared at me, almost in disgust, but Felix had a sad expression on his face. What's up with them? I thought they were my friends. I rolled my eyes in response to them. Lately Sam and I have been going up to the doctors to check up on them. Since the fight, I don't want to take any chances on my baby being hurt. So,  in that case, me and my father have both agreed that I would do home school for the rest of high school after I past this year. Since I'll need to be more responsible with my baby, protect them and so forth. I want to make sure little Sam will won't be harmed by Him. Mark so far has made my life a living nightmare.

Going to school has just been so fucking hard, but with my new possy of pregnant teens Mark hasn't tried shit in the passed month. Luckily I haven't received a lot of notes in my locker or seen Amy for the passed few weeks. Sometimes I wonder about Amy, she hasn't shown up to school for the passed month. I hope she didn't hurt herself when I told her about me and Mark. But at the same time, she got what she deserved. I mean she was a total bitch to me, even before the occurrence with Mark when we.... Did things.

I was walking to my first class, which was English, I was walking down the English hall when a familiar brown hair boy stood talking with his black haired boyfriend. I walked up to Dan and Phil and smiled at them. They smiled back and waved. I scampered over to them, being careful not to hurt my baby. Dan and Phil greeted me with a simple "hello" and I nodded in reply.

"What we're you guys talking about?" I asked Dan. Dan smiled over at Phil before looking back at me and handed me a flyer. It had a rainbow theme and it had three couples on the front. Two girls, a boy and girl, and then two boys. In big italic letters at the top was "Queer Prom." My heart fell a bit as I thought about me and Mark. Why can't he be a loving parent? But I perked up as a Phil began to talk about how they were planning a Prom for people who are, or who support the gay society.

"It'll be great, and we wanted to know if you'd want to help out with the food and decorations?" Phil chirped. I thought about it. You know these are your new friends, now is the time to spend some real time with them.

"Yes of course," I chirped back at Phil. Dan looked at Phil. Phil nodded before Dan shyly looked me in the eyes.

"And we were wondering if you would take Cry? I mean, he's been through a lot. He would really love to be asked to a dance. Even if it was with a friend." I instantly nodded and screamed 'yes' as a reply. Students stopped in the hall to glare at me. I blushed a deep red and looked to the floor as people continued to walk again. Dan suddenly hunched over in pain, he grabbed his stomach as he gritted his teeth. Phil was quick to catch him before he fell to his knees.

Phil caught Dan and gently set him on the ground. He was sat on his ass so he could breathe, or lay down if need be. Dan had tears running down his cheeks as he grunted. Phil quickly bent over and started to whisper things to Dan's belly- which carried two tiny little humans. I cooed at the cute couple as Phil gently cupped Dan's stomach and whispered loud enough so that I could hear.

"You guys be nice to your dada." Phil whispered to Dan's belly. But Dan was still in pain. He screeched as Phil stood up and looked down at his boyfriend.

"I'm gonna go grab the nurse," I waved him away, not taking my eyes off Dan. I kneeled on my knees as Phil sprinted towards the office, I quickly held Dan's hand as he screeched even louder. Then as I could tell, Dan wasn't in labor. But his babies were defiantly feisty. You could see the kicks as the babies feet kept hitting Dan's belly. I then got an idea. Something that my mother use to do when I was a child.

"Dan, do you trust me?" He nodded his head as quickly as he could manage before more tears escaped his mouth. I quickly bent over Dan's stomach, I took my hand off his and began to rub circles on Dan's belly. I then began to whisper a little nursery rhyme my mother used to sing to me.

"Rest tired eyes a while
Sweet is thy baby's smile,
Angels are guarding 
And they watch o'er thee.

Sleep, sleep, grah mo chree
Here on your mamma's knee,
Angels are guarding
And they watch o'er thee,

The birdeens sing a fluting song
They sing to thee the whole day long,
Wee fairies dance o'er hill and the dale
For very love of thee."

I let my Irish accent begin to take over as I sang the little rhyme to the two beings inside of Dan. Dan's stomach began to settle a bit, and he began to calm. I kept rubbing his belly as Phil had returned with the schools nurse. She bent over to check on Daniel, and his babies. But she found nothing.

Phil and myself began to help Dan to his feet as the nurse left to her duties as the schools head medical staff. As Dan got to his feet he embraces me tightly, and I hugged him back.

"Thank you," he whispered into my ear. I nodded and let go of him. Phil wrapped his arm around Dan's waist and smiled.

"You need to teach me that nursery rhyme sometime," Dan and Phil then began walk towards the end of the hall as I walked into my class room. I blushed as everyone looked at me either with discust or curiosity. The teacher then looked at me and huffed before continuing to teach her lecture on verbs and shit. I took my seat in the back, and hardly listened. Today was my last day, had to make it special some how. And Dan and Phil did just that.

------

It was after school, Dan me and Shane all made our way to the Elite Hall- which happened to be a big ballroom where we were hosting our Prom. Shane and I quickly headed inside while Dan lingered behind to begin inspecting the building for places to put decorations. Shane and me entered the large dance floor, the look of awe plastered on my face.  The room was lit entirely by a crystal chandelier, the entire floor was a tan wooden surface and the walls where a a crystal white which sparkled like stars. I smiled,  I would have fun planning this Prom.

Me and Shane began to discuss the decorations that we wanted,  such as the lighting and the stage to set up. Dan was more in charge of the food,  though me and Shane agreed to help out as much as we could. Since Dan's mom owns the greatest bakery in the town; she agreed to help out with the food portion. Cry and Ryland are in charge of the DJ and the machines to run the music smoothly. Phil,  who would be joining us later, decide that he would be the one to spread the word. Right now he was contacting Facebook to get an idea on how much it would be to advertise the prom on their page.

"Okay," Shane began, "maybe we can set the stage over here in the center of the wall." He pointed to the wall across from the entrance to the large room. "Then we can set the food tables down the sides." I nodded, and grabbed my chin in thought. It would be a great way to get the most room on the dance floor. The stage wouldn't be in the way as much and if we did get a great turn out, we would have the space.

"Yeah, that works perfectly. Though what kind of food will we be having at this place.  I mean, it's not exactly a party.  I doubt we're gonna be serving pizza and hot pockets." Shane nodded,  but as we thought about it a variety of footsteps we're heard from behind us.

Me and Shane turned to see Dan and Phil speed walk toward us hand in hand. Both had these large smiles plastered on their faces.

"Guys, great news," Phil shouted as they caught up to us. Shane and I leaded in, indicating that we were waiting for the news that has gotten them so excited.

"Facebook is willing to let us put up our ad for the Prom for about thirty dollars. But they are willing completely pay for the Prom!" Me and Shane's mouths dropping in shock until we realized it was real and started squealing and jumping in excitement.

I think things will be just fine from here on out. I thought.

Oh boy was he right ✔
Oh hey guys,  sorry for the short update,  and I'm sorry for not updating. Things in my life have been so horrible and heartbreaking, but I'm gonna start writing a little more. Thank you to all of those who DMed me those lovely messages and encouraged me to write some more.
But that's all for now,  I'll see you all in the next chapter. Bu-bye ✋