(Fairy Tail) Erza x Wizard Saint! Short! Sexy! Tomboy! Reader (L) 🍋

A request from @EddieLeeTodd , @letarmin_live , & @kittykatmeow_  !

Sorry I had to merge so many requests in one! Just decided I needed to get requests done as fast as I could!

It's been so long now since I've watched this anime @-@ so I'm sorry if I get any facts wrong or this isn't exactly what you wanted! D:

I hope you all enjoy 0uo

WARNING:
THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT NOT SUITABLE FOR ALL VEWERS, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. (I warned ya' fam. In all caps. Not my fault bro.)

---
*3rd Person PoV*
---

"Listen up, brats!"
Master Makarov shouted, getting all of the riled Fairy Tail members attention.

"An old... Friend of mine, is coming to visit. You all need to control yourselves and keep the guild hall clean, is that clear?"

All of the members nodded, gloating and started fixing up the main hall.

"An old friend of his?"
Erza mumbled, holding her hand to her chin as she sat at the bar.

"I wouldn't furrow you brows so much, Erza, you'll get wrinkles."
Mirajane giggled while cleaning glasses.

The red head looked up at her smiling face, trying to figure out how she isn't curious at all about this 'friend'.

"We'll meet them soon, so there's no point in trying to figure out who they are until they get here, right?"

Erza sighed and stood from her spot on the stool,
"I suppose you're right."

"Oi! What did you say, Ice Princess?!"

Erza groans in annoyance as she hears the duo arguing again.

If she didn't stop them soon this place would be just as messy as before they started cleaning.

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP!"
Erza shouts in a menacing tone, grabbing the back of their heads as they were glaring at each other and slammed them into one another.

They moan in pain, holding their noses at the force of which their faces collided. (Read: 'at the force of which their lips collided' @u@)

Erza runs a hand through her crimson locks.

She was about to walk back to the bar, but the large doors to the main hall suddenly slammed open.

All eyes averted their attention the the short cloaked figure standing at the open doors.

The sound of heels clicking against the floor echoed through the silent room as the person walked directly to Erza.

Erza buffs out her chest to show dominance and attempt to be intimidating to the approaching figure, and she easily towered over them.

"And who might you be?"

They didn't respond, just went past her.

"Huh? Hey, I'm talking to you!"

Erza tried reaching for the short figures shoulder, but her hand never made contact with them.