(Fairy Tail) Mirajane x Sexy! Reader (O-S)

A request for : @OfficialYuri

We keep having power outages and family came from the coast to stay with us. The hurricane really is terrible. I hope everyone is staying safe!

How is everybody? Been a while since I've updated x) schools out for evacuation.

In this O-S you're kinda a jerk towards the people in Fairy Tail, sorry xD

This is gonna be pretty short .-. I hope you all like it though!

---
*3rd Person PoV*
---

Her name was (Y/N) (L/N).

She was known all across the lands.

She was one of the most skilled (Element) Dragon Slayers in the guild Sabertooth.

You, Sting, and Rogue were the unholy trio, you deadly abilities combined could bring down anyone in your path.

You were the pride of Sabertooth, and the fiercest enemies of Fairy Tail.

Ever time you and one of the guild members of that cursed guild met, you butted heads nonstop.

You could just never agree on anything.

You saw everyone in Fairy Tail as annoying and all-talk-no-show.

The most powerful few in the guild were even annoying, you'd think with so much responsibility they would mature a bit.

Everyone was just so annoying! Everyone but... one girl.

---
*(Y/N)'s PoV*
---

I slammed open the doors to the Guild Hall of Fairy Tail.

Master was unhappy, he ordered me to deliver a letter to the Master of Fairy Tail.

I'm not quite sure what it says, he never was much of a sharer...

The moment I opened the doors I was almost knocked out by a table.

"Watch it, will you?!"
I shout at my predator.

Though I wasn't really sure who threw it... literally everyone in the guild was fighting.

Things were thrown everywhere, even people!

Of course, I shouldn't have expected more from Fairy Tail.

Those savage beasts have no self control.

"Oi, who's in charge here?"
I ask impatiently, shouting more or less. Hoping my voice would somehow make its way above all of the others.

I sigh when I lacked a response, deciding I would try and find them myself.

---

I groaned for the millionth time as something almost hits me.

I can't find the damned Master anywhere!

No one here is of any help, everything I say just falls upon deaf ears.

Ugh, I hate this!

I'm sick of everyone in this guild,
I'm sick of Fairy Tail,
I'm sick of-

"Pardon me?"
A soft voice excuses from behind me.

I turn quickly, almost getting whiplash. I was surprised someone finally acknowledged me.

A girl was smiling at me, she had white hair with the bangs pinned back and blue eyes, she held her hands together in front of her.

"Hm? Hey, can you help me?"
I ask, placing my hands on my well shaped hips.

"Of course! What is it that I may assist you with?"
She politely asks.

At least someone around here wasn't totally out of their mind.

"Ah, thanks. I'm trying I find the master of this guild, I have a delivery for them. Do you know where I could find them?"
I minimally explain.

"Oh, is that all? Alright then, but first may I ask who you are?"
She gazes into my (E/C) eyes, staring me down.

She's more powerful than I may be giving her credit for... Her glare is slightly intimidating, nevertheless.

I almost flinch when I hear her ask who I am, though.

Coming in here and just flocking around the fact that I'm from Sabertooth is... dangerous to say at the least.

I try thinking of something to try and hide my identity, what am I supposed to say?

I'm a delivery man and his new pair of socks from overseas are here? Nope... well, maybe... no! That won't work.

Er, what do I usually do when I want to get away from something?

Er... fight... fight... fight... seduce... fight... wait! Seduce!

I could try that! Though it might not work on a woman, it can't hurt to try, right?

"Hm... you know, if you guide me to them... I could do you a little favor..."
I trace my finger up her arm, my voice coming out more lustrous and arousing.

I perked out my chest a bit, making sure to emphasis my large breasts.

She giggled slightly and brushed her hair from her shoulders,
"Nice try, (Y/N)."

---

I hate the new autocorrect, it's terrible, seriously xD

I can't even spell and it doesn't always capitalize after period.

Song Title: Scanty & Kneesock theme; I Want You
By: Teddyloid