(Attack on Titan) Annie Leonhart (O-S)

*IMPORTANT*
Okay, so you guys are probably wondering why I totally disappeared again xD well, long story short someone very close to me is... Not doing well, I don't want to get into much detail, but it's caused a TON, of issues, so I'm always visiting them and they don't have wifi right now, so I don't have access to any connection most of the time, but I'll try my best guys, I hope you forgive me ;-;

---

A request for:  @LizzieUchiha16

I am wearing my AoT pajamas and am wrapped in the chibi blanket right as I'm typing this xD i'm so comfortable~

This one is gonna be pretty short but I hope you all like it~

---
*3rd Person PoV
---

"Hup! Agh!"
A (H/C) girl groans as she's knocked down, face planting into the dirt.

"Your left side was open."
The short blonde girl states monotonously, staring her down, not trying to help her up.

"Yeah, thanks for the help..."
She groans, holding her lower back as she pushes herself from the ground.

She pulls her fists over her face in an attack stance, ready to go once more.

Annie stares into her eyes, her blue orbs unreadable.

"Tsk!"
(Y/N) winces as a foot made contact with her side, knocking her over.

"Come on, Annie! This just isn't fair!"
She pouts, no longer trying to get up.

Annie sighs and plunges a hand to her face, at first (Y/N) thought she was going to hit her again, saying that she left her face open, but instead her hand stopped just before her head, palm open.

The (E/C) eyed girl stared at her outstretched hand, dumbfounded.

"Are you going to take it or not?"
Annie looks away, refusing to make eye contact, even as her bangs cover her face, (Y/N) could still see the slight crimson on her cheeks.

---

I had no idea how to end this one xD oh well, hope it was alright~

I think I'm going to include a song or video whenever I update, just cuz...

Today's Song: Wildfire (JubyPhonic English cover)

I love JubyPhonic, she's amazing x) you'll probably see a lot of covers from her in my updates.