(Tokyo Ghoul) Touka x Reader (O-S)

A request for: @LizzieUchiha16

Finally I got time to update again~ sorry their so slow, but I'll make sure to get them out!
( )و

It'll be really short but I hope you enjoy <3

---
*3rd Person PoV*
---

A (H/C) girl walks into Anteiku, a copy of (F/Book) in her hands.

She takes a seat near the window, allowing natural light for her down-time reading.

She flips open to a bookmarked page, minding her business, waiting for a waiter to assist her.

"Excuse me, would you like to order anything?"
A quite and monotone voice said form a over her.

She turned her head to look at the voice owner, her hair flowing to the side, the sun reflecting off of the (H/C) locks.

"Ah, yes please. May I order a Latte?"
She says politely, smiling at the girl in front of her.

The girl bowed and walked back.

(Y/N) kept reading her book, a small smile placed on her lips as she rested her head on her hand.

Her eyes half lidded as they slowly scan over the page.

Little did the girl know, a pair of eyes were reading her as well, just like her open book.

Touka stared at her from behind the counter, shamelessly staring at her.

She stares at the coffee she just made, a small idea came to her head.

"Here is you coffee, please don't be afraid to ask for anything."
She says just before turning away and disappearing in the back.

(Y/N) didn't even have time to say thanks before she walked away.

She brushed off the thought and picked up her coffee, only for writing on the cup to halt her.

"Hm? What's this?"
She tilts the coffee a bit to look at the writing on it.

It was a phone number.

---

Sorry it was so short! And sorry if I got any details incorrect <.< I really need to rewatch all of these animes xD

Song: Call Me Baby
By: EXO