(Fairy Tail) Juvia x Reader (OS)

A request for: Azureman136

An amazing writer <3 go and check him out guys :3

You ideas for this request and all the others are amazing fam ^0^

Since I'm in a total Fairy Tail mood I decided to make this one first! :3

Anyways, sorry if it's not that good @n@ but I hope you enjoy anyway!

IDEA CREDIT GOES COMPLETELY TO HIM.

---
*3rd Person Pov*
---

"Grey-sama! J-Juvia has something to confess!"
A sapphire hair girl stands before a shirtless man sitting at a bar.

"Hm? What's wrong?"
He looks at her questioningly, raising an eyebrow.

The girl fiddled with her hands, a dark blush covering her cheeks,
"J-Juvia... Loves Gray-sama!"

She quickly put her head down, her hair covering her flushed face.

Gray stands there for a moment, staring at her with an unreadable expression.

The words escape his mouth slowly, as if talking to a child,
"I'm sorry, Juvia... but I don't like you that way."

His response was short and simple, yet it felt like Juvia's whole world had come crashing down.

Every word was like a stab to the heart, her expression went dark, a single tear trailed down her cheek before she had left. As if she was never there in the first place.

Everyone who inhabited the room were extremely loud and constantly fighting one another, so none of them had noticed the short exchange between the two.

There was but one person though. A girl by the name of (Y/N) (L/N).

She had listened intently to the whole conversation, occasionally peaking at them form the corner of her eye. Her eyes had narrowed when she saw the single tear drop, a ping of anger bolting through her body.

Her eyes watched Gray's every move as he leaves the room, almost getting hit in the process.

Little to his knowledge, the (H/C) haired girl followed him out.

---
*(Y/N)'s Pov*
---

Gray had had settled himself a small distance away, leaning against the wall of a building and placing his hands over his face.

"Fancy seeing you here, Gray."
I twirl my hair between my fingers, smiling at him.

He hesitated for a moment, obviously noting the dark look in my eyes, contrasting to the smile on my lips.

"(Y/N)? What's up with that... look your giving me?"
He raised an eye brown at me, I could feel my smile becoming impossibly wide.

"Oh, this one?"
I dropped the act and gave him a menacing glare.

I slammed my fist into the wall right beside him, his body tensing.

"I swear to god, if you ever make Juvia cry again..."

"OW, (Y/N)! STOP! I'M SORRY!"

---

I stood behind Juvia, her body trembling with each loud sob that escaped her mouth.

"Juvia?"
Her name made its way to my mouth as I stood a few feet away.

I almost flinched when I saw her expression. Her blood shot eyes and tear stained face.

"(Y/N)-chan?"
Her voice cracked and trembled.

"Um... Juvia, I-uh... I... I love you, Juvia."
I look away and scratch the back of my neck, feeling a heat spread to my cheeks.

I could feel her eyes burning holes into my head until I heard a giggle.

I looked back at her, surprised to see that just a moment ago she was in tears, and now... she bursting out laughing?

"(Y/N)-chan... Did you hurt Gray-sama? Juvia heard him screaming in pain."
She giggled between each sentence, holding a hand to her mouth in an adorable way.

I small smile came to my face I chuckled a bit myself.

She tucked the lapis hair behind her ears and she looked up at me with a bright smile,
"Juvia loves you too, (Y/N)-chan!"

---

I thought that was cute in the end and I'm in a fluffy mood, sooooo~

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter! :3

Song: We Flood The Night
By: FEMM