(Fairy Tail) Depressed! Wendy x Chelia (O-S)

A request for: Hooded_Sleeper

Yay~ my first ship I've done in this book :3

Again, it's been a while since I've watched Fairy Tail (like I'm not even kidding a freaking year bro xD) so I'm sorry if anything is wrong 0n0

I think I'm gonna watch it again, is having a break and all, no better time than now! ^u^

This one will be placed during the Grand Magic Games with a bit of the story twisted to match what I need better >:D

Sorry, it's really short! But I hope you guys like it anyway! :3

---
*3rd person pov*
---

The announcer calls for Chelia from Lamia Scale and Wendy from Fairy Tail Team A.

Chelia waves at Wendy optimistically, Wendy in response simply turns her head and walks to the arena.

The pink haired girl stared confused, but walks to the space nonetheless.

The battle began, a brutal fight between two wind elements.

The timer went off.

Both were panting and out of energy.

They were equally matched!

"That was a great game! Allow me—"
Chelia attempts to heal Wendy's wounds but she denies any form of it.

"But you're hurt—"

"I can do it myself."
Wendy cuts her off.

Chelia was conflicted as to what to do, but in the end she reached her hand out.

"Hey, let's be friends!"
She says, smiling with a blush on her face.

Wendy just stared at her hand, wide eyed.

Wendy always loved making friends, she tried her hardest every time she gets the chance, all of the Fairy Tail members knew this... why wasn't she taking her hand?

Wendy clinched her fists and bites her lip, feeling her eyes becoming hot.

Her hair covered her eyes as she tries her hardest not to cry.

She was broken and upset, Chelia was looking right through her, and she was trying to help... who was she to stop her?

Wendy shakily grabbed her hand and Chelia pulls her closer to her, allowing her to bury her head into her shoulder.

Chelia knew she was going to cry, she didn't want to embarrass her in front of the crowd, it's just a hug.

The tears drench her shoulder as she clenches the back of her shirt, the smallest of sobs racking her body.

The crowd was cheering, two people from different guild befriending each other, it was amazing!

"It's alright... cry if you want, that's what friends are her for!"

---

I feel like this was really bad, I'm really sorry OnO

I feel sick rn I'm sorry xD

My sisters sick and I'm catching it haaaaaalp

Song: Tell Your World (English Cover)
By: JubyPhonic