(Fairy Tail) Yukino x Reader (OS)

---
Request for: @silverxirisheart
---

@u@ I'm playing video games while writing this WhOoPs

Don't worry I'm not focused on the game at all :))) it's like... I'm grinding quests on the game for EXP and gems :D

The amount of muffins I have eaten today is probably over any acceptable amount. BUT THATS OK

Anyway, enjoy ;))) even tho it's short ;0;

---
*(Y/N)'s Pov*
---

"So, ready for another round?"
I challenge Yukino, stretching my arms over my head.

She accepts my offer with a smirk,
"Sure, but don't expect to win over one of Saber Tooth's members."

I snort at her added comment, returning it with my own snarky remark,
"You'd think you wouldn't be saying that after being beat by me–an honored Fairy Tail member–just a round before." (It tried to auto-correct to "dairy tail"...)

Yukino and I were both from different guilds, yet we still kept close friendship, regardless of our rivalry.

Though sometimes both of our cockiness and pride in our guilds or selves gets in the way of our relationship.

"So, I'm ready whenever you are."

~To uncreative to write battle scene ;u;~

I groan in displeasure as I lay on the ground, bruised and tattered with Yukino standing above me.

"So, how's it feel to lose, (Y/N)?"
She smirks, looking down upon me.

I tap my finger to my chin, thinking it over for a moment, just before a mischievous grin makes its way to my lips,
"Hm... I wouldn't know."

"Eh? B-but I- you just- UGH!"
She stammers, stomping her foot with a groan and sitting down right next to me.

"You... are so ridiculous."
She rolls her eyes playfully at me.

"Hm, yeah. But right now, I wouldn't mind for some grub."
I sit up, showing her a wide, toothy smile.

"Yeah, after all of that. I wouldn't really mind going out for something to eat."
She returns my smile, raising from the ground and brushing the dirt off her thighs.

She puts out her hand for me. I gladly accept, using her to pull myself up.

"I know the best bakery we can go to!"

~┬┴┬┴┤(_├┬┴┬┴ ssssh, pretend I'm not here :)))~

When we got to the bakery, we both ordered cupcakes, she got plain vanilla with cream icing and I got a (F/Flavor) cupcake with the same icing.

We sat at a booth and began to eat our sweets.

"Wow! This is really good!"
She smiles happily, taking another bite.

"Oooh, can I try yours?"
I ask her, eyeing her cupcake.

"Sure, lemme-"
She was about to break off a piece but instead I leaned across the table and took a bite.

"Mmmm, yours is good!"
I smirked at her, looking at her lost expression.

Her face slowly heats up and she puff out her cheeks.

"I-I was gonna give you a piece!"
She bit her lip and looked away, her cheeks flaring, contrasting with her light blue hair.

"Now I need compensation!"
She playfully glared at me.

"Compensation? Alright, alright, you have some of mi-"
I was cut off by lips meeting mine.

It was only a split second, but I looked down and saw Yukino's lips locked with mine, her eyes squeezed shut.

She quickly pulled back, crossing her arms.

"Alright... you repaid me."

I can't help but feel the slightest warmth come to my cheeks, but slowly a mischievous thought comes to mind.

I lean over and take another nibble from her cupcake, her withdrawing her cupcake quickly and glaring at me.

"So, do you need more compensation?"

---

Very mischievous reader ;3

Haha, I actually enjoyed writing the last parts of this.

ALSO, Sophie apologizes for her absence, she's going through some stuff right now ;n; we love u Sophie and we hope everything gets better.

Song: Oishii Oishii
By: Wanko Ni Mero Mero
(Now I wanna play Just Dance but it's like 1am :))) )