(Free!) Gou x Reader (L) 🍋

---
Request for: Bluetear134
---

Hello, hello! It's been a while everyone! O.o

Sadly, I was grounded for getting a C at the end of 3rd quarter... ;-;

But anyway! I'm here and I'm queer 🏳️‍🌈 that's what matters :)))

⚠️⚠️⚠️ WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️
THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT NOT SUITABLE FOR ALL VIEWERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

---
*(Y/N)'s Pov*
---

An exasperated sigh escapes past Gou's lips as she leans back in her chair.

"What's wrong, Gou?"
I ask, worried over her possibly overworking herself.

"For the last time, (Y/N)! Call me Kou!"
She puffs out her cheeks.

I giggle but still pry,
"So, are you okay?"

She takes a deep inhale,
"Yeah, I'm trying to research and figure out better ways for the boys to train and exercise... it's just sort of stressful."

I stand up from my position at my desk, walking over to her and rubbing her shoulders.

"You should relax for a little while, let loose for a bit."
I smirk suggestively at her.

Her body tenses, then relaxes as my hands massage her sore muscles.

"Hmmm... well, I suppose I could take a small break..."

She places her hand on mine, her cheeks reddening as she stares back at me with wife red eyes.

I take my free hand and comb it through her hair as I walk around to her front side.

I slowly kneel down and spread her legs, causing her skirt to ride up her thighs.

I tug at the material of her panties, pulling them down to her knees until she stopped me,
"Y-y-you know! We probably shouldn't a-actually be doing this here, I-in school!"
She stutters, stumbling over her words as her face was even redder than her hair.

"But do you really want to stop?"
I raise an eyebrow and stare up at her, awaiting her response.

"W-well... no..."
She scratches her cheek, embarrassed.

I smirk and pull her panties off, throwing them into some forgotten corner.

I push her panties up and firmly grip her thighs.

My tongue trails up from her opening all the way to her clit, drawing a long moan from her.

I placed my lips around her clit as I sucked on it.

I could feel her hands tangle into my (H/C) hair as she pushed my head closer to her heat.

I circled my tongue around the swollen bud, her moans echoing in the classroom.

If anyone was lingering in the hallways, they would know what's going on...

I remove my hand from her thigh and stick one of my fingers into her opening.

Her hips grind onto my fingers and she grips my hair tighter.

I placed another digit into her heat, thrusting them at a steady pace.

I could feel her becoming tighter around my fingers, she arched her back and let out a loud moan.

Her juices coated my fingers as I slowly remove them from her.

"So, how about you finish that work tomorrow and we continue this at my place?"

---

I'm sorry it was so short •-•

But I hope you enjoyed it anyway <3

Song: Love & Girls
By: SNSD
(I always think they're saying "Lovin' girls")