(Fairy Tail) Mirajane x Reader (O-S)

Request for: @grellmanglelover

Alright alright alright guess who's back in business >:D

Feels pretty good to be writing for this book again, I've really missed y'all 💗

Thanks for also including the plot in your request, that's a huge help!

R y'all ready for some fluuuuuff?

Also, I deleted several unpublished chapters and lost 11,000 reads??? @-@
———
*3rd POV*
———

(Y/N) (L/N) had been gone for nearly 10 years now. If it hadn't been for the constant letters addressed to Mira, some may have assumed she had disappeared.

Though some mocked her long term disappearance, Mira had much more faith than other members.

Mira was aware of (Y/N)'s vast power. The elemental angel slayer was someone who couldn't be taken down easily, even if she was taking a long time on her job, Mira knew she would get the job done. She always did.

And speak of the devil, (Y/N) was the current subject of a conversation between Erza and Lucy.

When Mira heard the name from the two girls sitting at the bar, she inconspicuously listened while cleaning the counter.

"So who is (Y/N)? I've heard her name on several occasions, but I haven't seen her yet!"
Lucy questions Erza and Erza sends Mira a knowing side glance.

"(Y/N)'s a member of Fairy Tail, but she's been gone for quite a while now. We're not really sure when she'll come back, but I know a 'certain someone' who's steadily awaiting her return."
Erza smirks as she leans closer to Lucy to whisper the last sentence.

"Certain someone? Wait, does she have a lover here?! It's amazing to think that they've still stayed loyal after this long!"
Lucy's eyes glimmer in love struck wonder, she of course wished she could find someone that would still be in love with her after 10 years of her absence.

"Hehe, how could I not stay loyal? (Y/N)s a one of a kind person and anyone who thinks she isn't can answer to me."
Mira's kind smile stayed throughout her entire speech, even as a dark aura surrounded her once she spoke her last sentence.

Lucy completely ignored the last thing she said, only paying attention to the first part,
"Wait! You're her lover! Oh my gosh, why didn't I know about this? Mira, what's she like?"
Lucy rambled on with questions about her, wanting to know even more about their relationship and Mira more than gladly answered everything with an almost childish glee.

Erza admired on from the side, completely aware that (Y/N) was the only subject that could immediately put her into a good mood, regardless of the situation.

But Mira's excited ramblings of (Y/N) were cut short as the sound of the doors slamming against the wall caused the entire room to go silent.

As the members began to recognize who the woman standing at the door was, even more shocked silence continued, except for quick footsteps and a loud feminine voice,
"(Y/N)!!!"

Mira dropped everything she was doing and was running as far as she could to the girl standing there with a smile on her face.

(Y/N) opens her arms and Mira more than gladly jumps into her awaiting embrace.

Mira was so excited that she couldn't even hold her own weight, she wrapped her legs are (Y/N)s waist and buried her face in her neck, her arms wrapped deathly right around her.

"(Y/N)...! I've missed you so much! You have no idea!"
Mira couldn't control the overwhelming happiness she felt and she nuzzled her face even more into her collarbone.

(Y/N) giggles and strokes her silky white hair,
"I've missed you too, Mira."

Mira raised her head to look into her (E/C) eyes. She leaned forward for a both soft and passionate kiss, completely filled with love and joy.

As they pulled away, (Y/N) whispered the words that only Mira could hear,
"Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. I'm here to stay and Mira..."
(Y/N) placed the woman back onto her feet, placing her hand behind her back.

A look of mild confusion crossed Mira's face.

(Y/N) kneeled down, pulling out a small box from her pocket, opening it, it contained a beautiful diamond ring inside.

Mira covered her mouth as tears of pure happiness prick her eyes.

"I know I've been gone for so long so why don't I make it up to you... Mira... will you marry me?"
The girl looked up with the most loving look in her eyes.

Mira's heart completely swelled happiness,
"Yes! Yes, of course I'll marry you!!"

———

I was thinking, what better way to end this fluff than with some good ol' engagement :D

Reading or writing fluff always makes me so giddy and happy ^u^

I hope this is what you wanted btw!

Song: Anpanman
By: BTS