(Love Live!) Nozomi x Reader (L)🍋

A Request for: uncertainrealities

Gotta love you some Love Live! and some Nico-nico-ni~! xD

That scene was superb to all others. *sips tea*

But anyway! Sorry this has taken so long @n@

Regardless I hope you enjoy anyway!

⚠️WARNING⚠️
THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT NOT SUITABLE FOR ALL VEWERS, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

---
*(Y/N)'s Pov*
---

I tapped my fingers against the wood of the table as Nozomi continued to lecture me.

I was struggling in my English speaking class and she was tutoring me. (Waaaat? What do you mean they're speaking English right now?)

I invited her over to my house in hopes that I would learn a few more English phrases and words. Though so far, my goal was a failure.

"And so that concludes today's lesson! Did you learn anything new from today's tutoring, (Y/N)-chan? (Y/N)-chan...?"
I felt a finger poke at my cheek and being me back to reality, interrupting my lovely day dreaming.

"(Y/N)-chan... Please tell me you were paying attention for at least some of that lesson..."
She looked at me with begging eyes as she placed her hands on her chest.

I felt guilty, either I told the truth and she'd be upset... or I lied, she found out... and she'd be upset.

I sigh and admit to my crime,
"I'm sorry, Nozomi-chan... I wasn't paying attention."

She placed her hand on her naturally pink cheek, looking at me with a mixed expression,
"Awe, (Y/N)-chan... I guess we'll just have to try again tomorrow!"
She then smiles at me with a bright smile.

I mutter an inaudible response and shrug my shoulders.

"Sorry, Nozomi-chan,"
I apologize to her, looking away from her.
"I know that you're trying you best to teach me and I'm not paying attention..."

She continues to smile at me, but something in her expression changes.
"If it's that much of a problem, then I suppose I could accept a sort of payment..."

I look up at her with hoping eyes, wanting to somehow repay her for her service.

Nozomi leans over the table, tugging at the bow on the collar of my uniform.

"Eh-? Nozomi-chan, what are you-"
I'm cut off as soft lips meet my own in a soft kiss.

Her fingers skillfully untied the bow, beginning to unbutton my blouse.

Keeping our lips locked, she pulls me over to her and places me onto the table, my legs around her waist.

Releasing my lips, panting heavily, she trails her lips down my jawline and to my now bare neck and breasts.

She sucks on the skin of my collar bone, lightly butting the flesh. Releasing with a pop, I could practically feel the bruise forming.

She continuously left possessive marks all over my skin.
"H-hey... Nozomi-chan... people are going to see them..."
I clench my fists in her shirt, red dusting brightly over my cheeks.

"Good, let them see them~"
Her sing-song voice tension to gather in my lower stomach.

Her hands trace down my waist, slowly lowering her head so her face was just in front of my pelvis.

She flipped up my skirt and smirked at my (F/C) panties.
"What cute panties, almost as cute as your expression right now~"

She hooked her finger in the waist line of my underwear, pulling them down teasingly slow, just until they were hanging from my ankle.

She locked her lips onto my clit, releasing a vibrating giggle when a sharp moan escaped my mouth.

Nozomi'a tongue circled around the pearl, slowly slipping down to my entrance. It delved in, causing me to become even wetter than before.

She pressed her thumb firmly onto the bud of my clit, making my moans raise in pitch.

She thrusts her tongue deeper into my opening, pleasure tightening in my core.

She presses her thumb harder into my clit and forces her tongue deeper and rougher inside, smirking as she felt my walls tighten.

My back arched as I felt my release overcome my body, shivering intensely. She greedily lapped up my juices and looked up at me, seductively licking her lips.

"I can't wait for our study session again tomorrow~!"

---

A fair exchange xD

I love the Love Live game so much xD I play it all the time @u@

You know, should we start to do those Question Of The Day things? xD I feel like I wanna be more interactive with our readers.

Song: Strawberry Trapper
By: Guilty Kiss
(Love this song xD)