Chapter 2~ The runaway

Merry Christmas guys!!! 

so i had this chapter down and i felt really antsy in posting it already ^_^ yes this story is starting off really boring and slow but it speeds up by Chapter 5 promise, either way, to those reading this i still hope you enjoy this. I am trying to make it as awesome as possible til we get to the good parts hehe.

don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, AND FAN!

ENJOY!!!

Chapter 2

Everything was silent in the empty house. That is, it was until that blasted coo-coo clock shrilled off, the small electronic bird peeking out of it's home just to chirp twelve times, indicating that the clock has struck mid-night. That nuisance of a clock sure has accomplished to drive me coo-coo! Lucky for me, if my plan goes well I won't have to listen to that clock again, hell! I won't need to hustle my ass to Texas that's for sure.

Peeling the sleeping bag from over me, I briskly jumped to my feet without a sound. Throughout the day I packed belongings into boxes like crazy, all while I chose out simple clothes and toiletries that I could fit into a small duffel bag. Yes, you've guessed it, I am running away.

Drastic decision really, but I have no other option. Picking up my bag from it's hiding place behind two large boxes, I swung it over my shoulder and tip toed my way to the room's window. I carefully undid the latch and slowly pulled up the window.

O.K, honestly I had to give myself credit for being so slick with getting out the house unheard. An empty house tends to echo with the slightest noise...and trust me, the echo could be heard from my neighbor's house.

Tripping over some bushes due to my clumsy self I brushed myself off before hitting the street with a full determined jog. Where the hell is Izzy?! She was suppose to pick me up at the corner by the stop sign at exactly twelve o'five! My wrist watch indicates that it is twelve ten, now that is just wrong.

I stop short as I round the corner, placing my hands on my knees as I try to catch my breath. Scanning around for any headlights I begin to wonder if Izzy was even going to show up anymore.

Wrapping my arms around myself, I nibble on my lip nervously. If it wasn't because of the street lights, everything would be pitch black out here, not to mention this wasn't much of a safe part of town. People get kidnapped out here all the time, young and old; animal or human. Crazy as it sounds that's just what this world has turned to.

A glare of bright lights surged towards me suddenly, blinding for what seemed like seconds before it was replaced by shadowy stars behind my eyes.

The lights had come from a navy blue Honda Civic, and out from the driver's window popped a sandy brown head.

It was Izzy.

“I am so sorry I'm late!” she apologized as she unlocked the passenger side for me, “But my parents were still awake, and I definitely couldn't let them find out I was playing sidekick in your little run away scheme”

I waved her off, getting in and buckling down as she reved up the car and drove us away, “it's fine I guess, but you should of just text me of something. I was so scared you weren't going to show up that I nearly dropped a shit load down my pants!”

“yeah, your trust in me is so flattering” she rolled her eyes, “honestly, name one time I ever let you down”

Oh, this was easy. “Last month, when you talking into stealing that Black Veil Brides CD from Wal-mart” I recalled, “you said if I get caught we both would take the blame, and when we actually did get caught five minutes later, you took off, leaving me as the guilty one”