Chapter 14~Why explain when I can show you?

Song to the right>>>A must listen lol

Pic>>>It's what Nahuel's car looks like ;) 

Chapter 14

Tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock

Could that clock get any louder? Or did it suddenly just tick faster?

I repositioned my hands over my desk various times before settling with just lacing my fingers tightly together and placing them on my lap. Cold sweat began to drip down the back of my throat seeming to drench the collar of my tee shirt. My feet were drumming away on the ground, not finding the right beat to dance to since each small tap after the other was off rhythm.

            Mr. Anderson—my Geometry teacher—was enthusiastically explaining on how SohCahToa works on various isosceles triangles. He stretched and engaged his body to give more visual effects, all while earning gleeful laughter from the class. However, I wasn’t really in it today; even though I truly did love math, being it was the only subject aside from English that I could pass with an A+. With a resigned sigh, my eyes sliced back up to the black and white, vintage looking, clock above the door. Five minutes until the bell rings and I have to haul my ass to the bus—where a very unpleasing Nahuel would be waiting for me—and lets not forget he’s my boyfriend now. I’ve truly lost my mind.

            “Ms. Rivera,” I snapped my head back over at the sound of my name—and gave a little jolt in fright as Mr. Anderson loomed over my desk with a very disgruntled look on his face—he seemed to be waiting for some sort of answer that I clearly didn’t have.

            “Huh?” I asked dumbfounded, hearing the rest of the class snicker at my idiocy.

            “Would you care to answer the question?” he pointed over to the white board where there was a lopsided triangle printed on with a black dry erase marker. At each side there were scribbled different words: Adjacent, opposite, and Hypotenuse. On the inside of the edges there would be half circles to indicate an angle—except the one that was shaped like a half-square, which always stood for a 90 degree angle. I prayed silently that he didn’t ask for me to solve it.

            “Uhm, is there any way you can repeat the question?” yeah, sure, why don’t you just scream out: I wasn’t paying attention! I’m positive that you haven’t given yourself away enough.

            Mr. Anderson shook his head at me, turning on his scrawny heals and ambling back up to the front of the class. “Homework for tonight will be to finish the rest of the worksheet that we were just doing. It shouldn’t be much, and won’t be all too difficult if you were paying attention.” He then shot me pointed look from across the room, as if saying.

            Good-luck on failing your homework you distracted little bitch.

I frowned in return, fighting the inevitable urge to flip him the bird. So instead I slumped back in my seat, as a smug smile quirked up the corners of his lips.

            Then I was saved by the bell. Briskly, I stood and scooped up all my notebook papers from the desk, pouring it into my awaiting bag. Wasting no time I swung it over my shoulder and floored it out the door—just to stop short when seeing who waited for me outside.

Take a wild guess on whom too—and lets leave Aldana out of your options.

            Engaged soulfully in conversation was Justin, his back touched the wall leisurely, his left foot propped up as well; not caring if the soles of his shoes smudged black over the recently painted pearled wall. His brown hair was tussled stylishly over his eyes, leaving his highlights give the illusion of sun kissed strands. His broad torso was angled away from me, but even then I was able to see every ripple of his chiseled muscle with every little movement, and when he gave a low chuckle, his abdomen would clench and unclench making his washboard stomach accentuate the solid squares that made up his abs before smoothing out once again. I have never put much thought to what degree of handsome he really was. With his strong jaw and piercing turquoise orbs, down to his plump lips and sculpted nose that was neither too bog nor too small—almost as perfect as that of a Greece sculpture. Seeing that I tend to be naughty, I let my eyes roam south to his lower body. His shorts hung teasingly low on his narrow waist, his meaty calves bulged out on his right leg that was supporting his weight at the moment. The other was just as thick, only since it was propped lazily against the wall, his muscles didn’t engage enough for it to bulge.