Chapter 19~Enough is Enough

Hey guys. So just a heads Up...this is the landslide of the story. Sh*t is about to get real!

Song=="King For A Day" By Pierce the Veil ft. Kellin Quin (from Sleeping With Sirens)

Picture==Bryan

"Please, won't you push me for the last time

Let's scream until there's nothing left

So sick of playing, I don't want this anymore

The thought of you's no fucking fun

You want a martyr, I'll be one

Because enough's enough, we're done"

Chapter 19~ Enough is Enough!

            On Monday, Nahuel drove over to pick Bryan and me up so he could take us to school. Bryan was super excited to see Nahuel again that he even begged to have shotgun just to be able to sit beside him.

            “So what grade are you in Kid,” Nahuel asked, maneuvering the car cautiously into the parking lot of Bryan’s Elementary School.

            “Pre-K,” Bryan answered distractedly, he had his little hands gripping onto the leather hand rest that was attached to the door, and making fruitless attempts to stretch his neck long enough to peek out the window.

            “Bryan, sit well or the police might see you and give Nahuel a ticket,” I ordered from the back seat, reaching out to grip Bryan’s shoulder just to pull him back against the seat.

            “He’s fine, we’re here anyways,” Nahuel shrugged off my worry, “Does he just get off here or do we walk him inside?”

            Bryan unbuckled himself and pulled his Power Rangers backpack onto his lap. The bag was just about the same size of his small torso, making it a labor for him to carry. “I get off here,” he assured, pivoting his body so he could give me a kiss farewell.

            I smiled warmly, sweeping back his untidy hair in a final attempt to tame it, “Ok, you be good and listen to your teacher. No more throwing sand at the other kids.”

            “I was just playing,” he frowned, shrugging on the thick straps of his backpack. Nahuel chuckled beside him, jabbing Bryan’s side jestingly.

            Bryan squealed, prancing over to coil his arms around Nahuel’s neck, “Bye Nahuel. See you later.”

            “Later kido,” Nahuel patted his back ineptly before struggling to pry him away. Bryan continued to smile a wide cheeky smile as he popped the door open and hopped out, momentarily losing his balance before turning back with an assuring grin. He trotted off to the nearest door of the school where already one of his friends was waiting for him. They high-fived and ambled inside.

            As soon as we lost sight of him, Nahuel patted to passenger seat, “Your throne awaits, Princesa.”

            I did a quick eye roll as I crawled my way to the front seat, buckling up as Nahuel sped forward again. He was going way too fast for comfort. Noticing the speedometer, I blanched.

            “Are you trying to get us killed?!” I screeched, my nails digging into the leather beneath me. Nahuel glanced at me quickly with a startled expression.