Chapter 18~First Date...

This chapter is dedicated to my dearest pal Blueskylover. Welcome Back! We've missed you LOL or well, I have ;)

Song=="Bewitched" by Blood On The Dance Floor

Picture==Elaine <3

"You got me bewitched, cause I'm under your spell~ Wooohhh! ~ You must be a witch, 'cause I am living in hell ~ Now is the time, now is the hour, I to take back my heart, to take back my power ~ This is the moment to break your spell ~ I see right through you, now burn in hell."

    Chapter 18~ First date…

            There was a loud rapping at the door. Rolling over in my bed, I folded my pillow around my head to mute out the ruckus emanating from the front door. Finding tranquility once again, I found myself dozing off again, whoever it was at the knocking this early in the morning will probably take the hint and beat it. With a gentle sigh, I forced my brain to unwind and plunge me once again into the heavenly clouds of blissful dreams. Yes, I felt it now, my body detaching itself from the bed, taking flight out in the unknown as the rush of wind caresses my back and thighs like a silken blanket. I smiled in my sleep, welcoming in all the glorious sensation. In fact, I was in such ecstasy that I let a moan slip past my moan as I spread my arms out on my warm bed, sinking deeper under my covers…going deeper…

My body was now falling, no, it was sliding across my bed’s cushioned surface, then the gravity took over, slamming my body against the—rather thin and rough—carpet, hard. My eyes snapped open in horror as I choked on a scream. Just as I scrambled to get back on my feet, the mattress to my bed flipped over and clashed with brutal force onto my body.

            “Wakey, Wakey!” trilled a deep, snarky, voice. I grunted in return, making feeble attempts to wiggle free from the cushiony prison I was currently trapped in.

Finally giving up, I ceased all movement and slumped down on the floor with raspy breaths.

            “How did you get in my house, Nahuel?” I demanded between pants, “I’m seriously tempted to call the cops on you for B and E right now. Don’t think I won’t do it.”

I heard the shuffling of his feet against the furry carpet as he took slow steps toward me. From a thin crack between the floor and the mattress as saw as he tapped his foot as he mused over his answer.

            “Is that the thanks you give to your knight in shining armor?” He went down on his knees and propped up the mattress by a corner, just enough for him to meet my eyes. Unsurprisingly, he met a loaded daggered glare.

            “Usually the knight doesn’t dump the damsel onto the ground and throw a fifty ton mattress over her!” I snapped, internally grateful to have some of the mattress’s weight off of my chest; my breathing began to regulate.

            He chuckled to himself, shaking his head “You exaggerate this mattress only weighs about a hundred pounds, give or take.”

            “Stop being a smart ass and get me out!”

            He pursed his lips as he deliberated, “Will you call the cops if I do?”

            “I’ll call the cops no matter what!” I blurted, immediately regretting it because as soon as the last syllable slipped my tongue he had dropped the mattress back down on me. “Nahuel! Get this off me, I’m serious!”

            He was walking away, I could clearly hear him, and all at once I felt myself panic. I began to squirm again, but it all resulted in vain. I was definitely too weak to lift up the mattress a mere inch. Note to self: Start working out, ASAP.