Chapter 5~ Fast and Furious

So here we are, chapter five ^_^ enjoy!

VOTE <<<<<

COMMENT vvvvvv

FAN!!!!

It was a none stop cat and mouse chase. Stubbornly the cops would continue to tail us without hesitation, as for Izzy, she dexterously drifted left and right with the car, attempting to loose the police.

“Fucking cops don't know when to give up!” she spit through clenched teeth, her hands working the steering wheel, eyes flickering from the road to the rear view mirror. “Change of plans Elaine. We gonna have to loose these sons of bitches before continuing off.”

Yeah, like I didn't already know that? “Okay but how exactly are we going to do that?”

“Time to take isolated roads. Best not get in an accident right?” she took a hard right and entered an old looking gravel road that lead into an abyss of trees.

“What if we get lost?”

“Trust me. I'll find a way back. The ones who gotta get lost are the cops!” just then one of the cruisers caught up fast enough to cut us off, slamming on the brake in attempt to stop us. Both Izzy and I let out a blood-curdling scream as she hastily swerved the wheel, hitting the brakes as well. She drove the car right into the collection of trees.

“OH MY GOD WE ARE GOING TO DIE!!!” I screeched, tears began to flow from my eyes in never ending water falls. I couldn't make a move to wipe them away since my hands were preoccupied by holding on to the dash board in a death grip. Izzy grunted something incoherent as she dodged each tree, making a U-turn to return to the road.

“The hell was his problem?! He trying to murder us?!” She demanded through her teeth once we smoothly drove out. The cruisers still hot on our tail.

“I don't know but I am really freaking out now!” I began to hyperventilate. The air around me no longer cool, it constricted in my lungs choking me. Dew drops of sweat oozed from my pores, coating my skin an thin layers trying to cool me off. I needed air. Fast.

Briskly, I rolled down my window, letting the rush of humid air whip me in the face. Flaring my nostrils I took in greedy breaths of air, while wondering if this is what it felt like when dogs popped their heads out the window during rides in the car.

Did it invigorate them as it did to me now?

Izzy flickered a worried glance towards me, then quickly averted it back to the road. “You doing O.K. There Elaine? You look pale...”

I swallowed hard, “Just the after effects of being right in the grasp of death.” I wiped my forehead with the back of my hand, pushing aside the strands of hair that clamped to my forehead.

“Are you going to throw up?” Izzy asked, wrinkling her nose.

I let out a shaky snort, “Nah, I don't think so...but just if case I'll keep facing the window.”

“Don't worry, I'll lose them soon. I just got to – shit!” she swerved the car again, just as one of the cruisers cut between the trees and closed us up from the front – the rest of the cruisers mimicked it's moves crashing into our rear. The impact caused us to dispatch forward in our seat, nearly face planting into the dashboard. Then everything around us stopped moving, my screams drowning out any noise that could have filtered into my ears. That's when I noticed that Izzy had slammed her foot on the brakes. The automatic switch of the window at her door clicked, causing my window to slide up along with locking the doors.

“Izzy? Are we surrendering?” I croaked, not even recognizing my voice. It sounded hollow as an echo, too far away. It was either my ears didn't feel the need to work any more or my voice was now damaged from all the screaming.