Ch.3

Monica's POV
~age 5~

....Because there was nothing to do in the manor, I decided to ask all of the maids if they wanted to play with me- since they had finished all of their chores. They all happily agreed, so I asked them if they wanted to play, 'catch the fox's tail'. They all happily nodded and began to run after to me, to try and grab my tail.

Sadly I was too fast for the maids, so they all kept bumping into each other and falling to the floor....

We played this game until it was 7:00pm- which was the time daddy came home. I sprinted to him and tackled him in a hug.

"Daddy!! You're finally home!!- guess what, I played with the maids because they had finished all of their chores" I said, not giving Daddy any time to speak.

"Oh, really? And what game did you play?" Daddy smiled.

"I played a game where all of the maids had to try and grab my tail, but I was too fast for them....so they kept bumping into each other and falling down." I giggled.

Daddy chuckled and and looked over at the maids, who were sheepishly smiling at each other. Daddy grinned and nodded at them,"thank you for playing with my daughter, ladies...." the maids smiled and nodded "you're very welcome, sir nightmare." The maids said in unison, before they curtsied and walked back inside the manor.

daddy put me down and knelt down to my height. "Now, I know your big brother is coming back tomorrow, but while I was at work I brought someone back with me."

"Really??" My eyes began to sparkle, as I continued to stare at him.

Daddy nodded again while grinning. He then turned around to face the open air craft, "you may come out now, child."

My face brightened at the word 'child'. Daddy never lets me play with anyone, so I wonder what the occasion is.

An albino with icy-blue eyes slowly walked out of daddy's air craft. He wore a green jumper with a dark blue top, and black shorts that went above his knees. He also had on black shoes, and his skin was as white as snow.

(The picture below is the boy who I have just described)

He slowly walked next to daddy and stared at me.

"Hello!!~" I smiled.

The albino was startled by my tone of voice, but then he answered anyway. "H-hello...."

"My name is Monica- What's your name and what kind of Faunus are you!?" I questioned, while staring at the ears on top of his head.

"My n-name is....kuri....Kurisutaru Yin, and I am a timber wolf...." He replied, trying not to make eye contact with me.

I giggled."that's a unique name with a nice meaning."