Ch.18

Monica's POV

~I only tilted my head in confusion, watching dusk & Weiss disappear around the corner....~

I sighed, as a hand was placed upon my shoulder. I turned around, only to see kira.

"Hey, what's wrong with you?" Kira questioned, bluntly.

"Nothing...." I pouted.

"Well, it's obviously something, or else you wouldn't be looking so depressed...." kira smirked.

I sighed, walking past him and back into the dorm room. "Kuri-...." I cut myself off, looking around the room and failing to notice that kuri and Hebi were nowhere to be seen.

I puffed my cheeks out. "They left me!!" I snarled, marching out of the room, and down the hallway.

I made my way out of the school grounds, and started to search for Hebi and kuri....

But when I found them, they were sparring each other in the emerald forest. I crouched in a random bush and watched as Hebi & kurisutaru fought each other.

Time skip~ (coz I'm not supposed to be on my phone at this time of the night)

In the end, kurisutaru ended up winning the fight fair and square. However, Hebi didn't take it all too well.

"How did YOU win!?" Hebi fumed, getting off of the ground.

"Skills and strategies." Kuri answered calmly, putting his katana away.

"That's not fair! I want a rematch!" Hebi yelled,  glaring towards kuri.

"Life's not fair, And....I'm not having a rematch with you, because you lost fair and square." Kuri smirked.

"Awww, what's the matter? Are you afraid that you might lose this time-" Hebi didn't get to finish his sentence, because kuri kicked him so hard that Hebi went flying into a tree.

I giggled, but I guess I giggled a bit too loud because kurisutaru turned to face my direction.

"Hello, is someone there?" Kurisutaru questioned in a stern tone of voice.

I stayed quiet for a moment, to see what he would do....

Kurisutaru walked over to the bush- that I was hiding in, and raised his katana above his head. "If you do not want to come out, then I'm afraid I am going to have to force you to come out wether you like it or not." Kuri's tone darkened.

"Ah! It's just me, it's just me!" I yelled in fright, leaping out of the bushes and shielding my face.

Kurisutaru lowered his sword. "Oh! Lady Monica, it was only you....I thought you were someone else who was spying on us...."

"He-heh, yeah...." I chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of my head, thinking about what would have happened if he had swung his sword down on me.

"You guys left me alone in the dorm." I pouted, hanging my head.

I heard a chuckle come from Kurisutaru and he walked up to me. "Well, me and Hebi thought you went off with Weiss and dusk, so we both decided to spar in the forest...."

I smiled softly. "Oh, okay....at least now I know you didn't leave me on purpose!!"

"Now why would I do such a thing?" Kuri smirked, tilting his head. But his smirk quickly faded, when he heard a certain snake come from behind him and hiss.

I merely smiled. "Come on, let us go and get some ramen!!"

Kurisutaru and Hebi nodded in approval....well, at least they both agreed on that....

We began to walk to the ramen shop, and saw a crowd of people on the way there. Hebi and kuri were about to go and see what was going on, until I pulled them by the collar of their shirts.

They both turned to face me. "I.want.ramen." I said, not wanting them to investigate anything, until I get some ramen.

Kurisutaru and Hebi sighed. "Okay, fine...." I smiled and we all continued to walk to the ramen shop.