Ch.25

(A/N: sorry if there are spelling mistakes, okay??)

Monica's POV

"What!? What did I do to upset lady Monica!?" Kurisutaru questioned, oblivious to what was going on.

A chuckle was heard from the door, so we all turned to see Hebi who was weakly smiling. "Hey, I came to join the party~"

"Hebi!!" Dusk and I cheered in unison.

Hebi chuckled, as he sat down on the bed in between Kurisutaru and I. Kurisutaru merely lowly growled and looked, while Hebi smirked satisfied with Kurisutaru's reaction.

"Well, I might as well take my leave...." Kira smirked, waving his hand of and exiting the room.

We all watched Kira disappear down the hallway, and when his steps were out of earshot, Hebi turned to Kurisutaru. "So....what happened in the event with Roman torchwick?"

"What do you mean?" Kurisutaru questioned, furrowing a brow towards Hebi.

"....why did you suddenly lose control?" Hebi hissed, staring intently at Kurisutaru.

Kurisutaru gritted his teeth and clenched his fist. "I....do not know....what you are talking about...." Kurisutaru replied, trying to act dumb but failing.

Hebi grabbed kuri's arm. "I know you're lying to me...."

Kuri scoffed and looked away. "No I am not lying...."

"Okay, I'm just gonna say it! When Kurisutaru's skin comes into contact with the moonlight, kuri kind of loses control of himself...." I cut into their conversation, while sighing.

"Lady Monica!" Kurisutaru's voice became high pitched.

"What, I'm just trying to prevent a full on fight from happening." I shrugged, smirking in the process.

Hebi made an 'O' shape with his mouth. "So that's why you went 'berserk' yesterday-"

"-I knew I couldn't trust you...." Hebi was cut off by a voice coming from the door. We all faced the door to see....

Ben!!

"Ben!? What are you doing here!?" I questioned, quite shocked to see my brother in beacon academy- since he's 24 years old. (The picture below is Ben)

A chuckle escaped ben's lips

A chuckle escaped ben's lips. "The school called me and father, to notify us that you were found unconscious." He explained. "So I told father that I would go and check up on you."