Ch.9

Monica's POV
~age 17~

(The picture below is Monica Fox- when she's older)

(The picture below is Kurisutaru Yin when he's older)

I was now 17, and Kurisutaru was 18. It was our last day at signal academy, and everyone in our year was sobbing and sniffling. Well....all except kira, of course. Kira had left for most of the years in signal academy, and now he has come back to graduate.

I mean- what!? Unless he took private lessons after school- then that would make sense.

I sighed and walked up to kira, I asked him why he had left, but he just scowled and ignored me.

Kira then glanced at me. "Even though I can't tell you why I left for most of the time at signal academy....I can tell you that I am leaving to go to beacon academy...."

I tilted my head in confusion. "Beacon academy??"

Kira nodded. "Yeah, it's one of the best academies in the world. So, let's see if you have what it takes to follow me on to the big leads."

I stared at kira, then smiled. "Okay then, I'll meet ya there!!"

Kira's POV

Monica stared at me, then she smiled. "Okay then, I'll meet ya there!!"

I smirked at her. She thinks it's that easy to get into one of the top schools such as beacon, well let's see if she can actually be accepted into beacon academy.

I'm surprised that I didn't lie about what school I was going to attend. Even though I'm the "ruler of lies", I guess I don't lie about everything.

"I'll be waiting for you in beacon Academy. Well....that's even if you get accepted into beacon anyway....see you later Moni-fox." I smirked and glanced at Monica, before walking away.