Ch.7

Monica's POV
~age 15~

While me and Kurisutaru kept attending signal academy, the purple-haired male kept bumping into me, and then saying to watch where I was going. But he would only do it when I became self-conscious....

....A few days after, I finally got to know his name, and his name was kira (death note XD). I met kira while everyone was picking their partners for a Class project, and because Kurisutaru wasn't in my class, I had no one to be partners with me. Well....that was until the only person left for me to partner with, was kira Movwolfe.
(-xXMettatonXx-)

kira didn't seem to care that much about the class project, he just sat down and watched me do it- he would occasionally tell me what to do, but I didn't mind at all.

When it came to the end of the lesson, me and kira had almost finished our project, considering that we had another 5 lessons to finish it....

....the teacher dismissed the class, and I was packing up my stuff. Well, that was until someone came up behind me and covered my eyes.

"Guess who...." The person behind me demanded.

"kuri-kun, is that you??" I questioned.

I heard a chuckle come from the person behind me, and i felt the weight of their hands lift off of my eyes. I turned around and saw a male albino grinning at me.

"Hello...." The albino chuckled.

"Um....hello....And who might you be??" I questioned.

"My name is Hebi, You're Monica right?" 'Hebi' answered.

"Hello Hebi, your name is so unique, but how do you know my name??" I tilted my head in confusion.

Hebi chuckled again. "I know your name because I see you on TV a lot with your father; sir nightmare. and what do you mean by my name is unique."

"Oh....your name is unique because, it means 'snake' in Japanese." I explained.

"Oh, so who is this Kurisutaru guy?" Hebi questioned.

"That would be me." A voice said from behind Hebi.

Hebi turned around and saw Kurisutaru glaring at him. "Who are you, and what are you doing with Monica?" Kurisutaru continued to glare at Hebi.

Hebi smirked. "I'm only trying to make a friend."

Kurisutaru growled again, then he yanked my arm and dragged me out of the class room.

"Kuri-kun....you're hurting me...." I whimpered.

Kurisutaru turned to face me then he let go of my arm, his face softened. "Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you...."

"Awe~ Kurisutaru stop, you're hurting her~" a voice cooed from behind me. I turned around and came face to face with Hebi.

"Shut it you damn pest." Kurisutaru growled.

"Actually, I'm not a pest....I'm a snake Faunus." Hebi stated, hissing.

"You're a snake Faunus?? Is that why your name is 'snake' but in Japanese??" I questioned while tilting my head.

Hebi shrugged. "What can I say? My parents couldn't think of a better name for me."

Kurisutaru's left eye started to twitch. "Come on Monica, we should get going now." Kurisutaru grabbed my hand, but Hebi immediately grabbed my other hand as well.

"Let go of her." Kurisutaru growled.

"Why don't you let go her." Hebi hissed.

Hebi and Kurisutaru kept bickering at eachother, until kira came and took me away from them. Kira took me away so fast, that by the time he put me down, I was still trying to process what had happened.

"That happened way too fast...." I stared at kira.

Kira sighed. "To be honest with you, I couldn't care less what you were doing, I just wanted those two animals to stop bickering at each other."

I puffed out my cheeks. "Yeah, well thanks- but no thanks!" I yelled while walking away.

I heard another sigh come from kira. "Wait."

I turned to face him. "Yes?"

Kira was about to say something, but then he looked away. "Nothing."

I made a "really" face at him, and started to walk away again.

Kira's POV

I was about to ask Monica if she would like to stay and chat for a bit, but I couldn't care less about  a stupid conversation. I mean, the only person I actually care about in this world, is my sweet heart.

The world is so dull to me. This world is like a stone, ready to be marked on by a liar....someone like me....