Ch.17

Monica's POV

We had made it back to professor Ozpin, and gotten put into teams. I was with Kurisutaru, Hebi and dusk, and we formed, team 'MDHK'- led by me.

To be honest I'm glad dusk wasn't put into the same team as Weiss, or else Weiss would have made dusk's time at beacon a living hell.

I don't get it. I mean, Weiss was so kind back then, but now....she is just so cold-hearted and harsh- what happened to make Weiss become this way??

....Anyway, kira formed a team with, brass, lilac, and another person named chrona- even though I didn't see 'chrona' in the forest. But together, they formed team, 'BLCK'- led by Brass.

Vlad and Sepai were put into the team with two other people, and they formed team 'VIRS'- led by Vlad. One more team I know is, team 'CRMN'- led by a male named Crimson.

And apparently, lilac was only being nice to me because, kira was with us- she told me this when I was alone, whenKurisutaru was nowhere to be seen....And she said that she never forgot the day I became partners with Kira- and the day I beat her up....well, she made me do it- it's not like I wanted to beat her up, but she forced me to....-wait she still remembered that, AND does she only have a grudge on me just for that!?

I sighed and shook my thought aside staring out sighing the window. It was nighttime, and Kurisutaru, Hebi & dusk had gone to get lunch, while I stayed in our new dorm room.

Unfortunately, I wasn't even hungry, so I stayed behind....

I kept staring out of the window, until I heard the dorm room door creak open and quietly close shut. I turned to face the door, and saw Kurisutaru smiling at me.

"Hello m'lady, are you alright?" Kurisutaru asked, walking in front of me.

"Yes, I'm alright...." I smiled at him.

Kurisutaru smiled back at me, but then he started to glow a turquoise colour. I gasped and looked up at the sky, only to see that the moon was out.

"Kurisutaru, get of the moonlight!" I yelled, but it was too late. Kurisutaru was already starting to turn into a werewolf.

"I-I-I c-c-can't m-m-move...." Kurisutaru shivered, failing to move out of the moonlight.

I tried to push Kurisutaru out of the moonlight, but he wouldn't budge.

I rushed over to the window and I was about to close the curtains, when a hand roughly grabbed my wrist. I turned around and saw Kurisutaru's bright, yellow eyes pierced into my innocent ones.

I started to violently shake with fear, as Kurisutaru threw me to the floor, and out of the moonlight. He slowly walked towards me, but stopped when he was completely out of the moonlight.

His bright-yellow eyes turned back into his icy-blue eyes, and he stared down at my shaking form. He gasped. "M-M'lady I-I'm s-so s-sorry, d-did I-I h-hurt y-you....??" Kurisutaru asked, bending down to look at me closely.

He gently touched my cheek and put his forehead on my forehead. "N-no....y-you didn't hurt m-me...." I smiled, trying not to make him worry.

Kurisutaru sighed and rested his chin on my head. This lasted for about 4 more minutes, before dusk and Hebi entered the dorm room, which was filled with darkness- the only source of light being the moon.