Ch.23

Monica's POV

Dusk and I had taken Weiss to the medical room, however Weiss seemed upset....maybe because she was beaten by someone else for once.

Dusk said that she would stay with Weiss. So I nodded in approval to her choice and made my way back to Hebi and Kurisutaru....

Hebi and Kurisutaru were sitting at a café table in total silence, seemingly bored that no one was with them- well they are enemies- I mean frenemies so why won't  they talk to each other?

Hebi noticed me and smirked, hissing. "You're finally here."

I smiled, seeing Kurisutaru throw death glares towards Hebi in the corner of my eye. I smiled and sat in between Hebi & Kurisutaru.

It was silent....

....however after about 6 minutes of silence Kurisutaru spoke up. "Well....that was quite a fight we saw, wasn't it?"

"Yeah, but now we know that we shouldn't mess with Kira." Hebi pointed out.

"More or less let Kira and Weiss argue, because their argument will get physical." I added.

Kurisutaru chuckled. "True...."

Kurisutaru, Hebi and I talked more about random things, until it was beginning to get dark....So we all began to walk to our dorm....

But on the way back to our dorm room, we noticed that a number of aircrafts were flying above us, in the same direction.

"Is there a secret war happening, right under our noses or something?" Hebi questioned, no one in particular.

"Hmm, we should follow those air crafts.." Kurisutaru thought out loud.

Hebi and I nodded in agreement, so we all followed the air crafts and they led us to a place where faunus' in masks were loading schnee crystal tanks into the aircrafts, so we hid behind a wall.

"What are the white fang doing and why are they doing this?" I asked myself. But it seemed Kurisutaru heard me because he answered, "they're stealing schnee dust crystals....but for what purpose?"

At that moment, a man with Amber hair, and a cane, came out of one of the aircrafts. I gasped. "That's roman Torchwick!" I whisper-yelled.

"Isn't he supposed to be in prison, how did he get out?" Hebi hissed.

I didn't answer, I merely sprinted towards roman and put him in a headlock. The faunus' in masks-the white fang-almost immediately pointed their weapons towards me, however they lowered their weapons as soon as they saw me....probably because I'm a Faunus as well, and they know who I am.

"What the-....oh great." Roman said bluntly.

"My brothers and sisters, why are you aiding this criminal!?" I yelled, my voice full of sadness.

The Faunus' looked away, ashamed. "Don't worry about that little fox. now tell me, why are you out alone at this time of dusk?" Roman asked, putting emphasis on the word 'alone' while smirking.

I didn't answer, I only gritted my teeth. However, I failed to notice roman's smirk grow wider, as he pointed his cane to the ground and shot it, resulting in a big explosion that blew me and everyone in the area- back a little bit.