Ch.22

Monica's POV

I sighed. "It's about to go down...."

"How dare you injure the heiress of the schnee dust company! i will have you reported to my father!" Weiss grimace towards kira, holding her wrist which was abnormally twisted in the opposite direction.

"Ice queen, please calm down." I said to Weiss in a worried tone, frightened that kira may most likely kill Weiss instead of injure her.

Weiss turned to me and smirked. "Don't worry tails, I know what I'm doing.."

"Wait!! how comes Monica gets to call you 'ice queen', but when anyone else says it, it's like world war 64!?" Hebi fumed.

"Wait..so what happened to all the other 62 wars?" Dusk questioned, furrowing her brow and narrowing her eyes towards Hebi.

"Oh, well world war 64 was so intense that it skipped over the other wars." Hebi stated.

"Grrr, enough!!" Weiss snapped while stomping her feet on the ground, taking out her weapon and pointing it towards kira.

"Hmm, this will be fun~" kira stated smugly, pointing Fenrir and Hel (his weapons) towards Weiss.

Weiss lunged towards kira, trying to injure him with her Myrtenaster, but failed. Kira smirked and tried to punch Weiss....however, Weiss blocked the attack with her weapon.

Weiss shoved kira off of her, resulting in kira stumbling back a little bit. Kira didn't have time to react, as Weiss performed a high back sweep kick towards kira's face.

Kira was flung to the floor by Weiss' kick, but smirked as he slowly rose up from the floor. "That was the most pathetic kick I've ever felt, in my entire life." Kira taunted Weiss, making her angrier than she already was.

Kira charged at Weiss, performing back-to-back combat, then transforming his fenrir into a pistol and his Hel into a shotgun, shooting multiple bullets at Weiss.

By using her  Myrtenaster, Weiss fired a huge amount of lighting dust towards Kira, however he only absorbed Weiss' attacks, by using his semblance-called 'chemical drive'-and aimed it back at Weiss, throwing her into the wall and cracking the wall in, the process.

Kira smirked wider, as Weiss ran towards Kira and performing a slide kick, however Kira easily avoided it by doing a backflip over Weiss.

Weiss quickly countered kira's backflip, by using her glyphs to knock him into the wall. Weiss then fired a range of ice dust towards Kira but Kira rolled out of the way- to avoid being injured.

Kira and Weiss began to sprint on either side of the hallway, performing a back-to-back combo on each other.

"We need to follow them." Kuri stated, running after Weiss and kira.

"Right!" Dusk, Hebi and I nodded in approval, following close behind Kurisutaru.

We had followed Weiss and Kira outside, and in front of the school, and their brawl was so intense that each time they clashed, a gust of wind would appear blowing almost everyone away.

Kira was about to punch Weiss, however she saw the attack coming so she ducked and pounced onto Kira. Weiss rested her feet on his chest, so when kira's back hit the concrete floor, Weiss put more pressure on his chest by leaping off of him.

However, as if in slow motion, Kira grabbed weiss's leg in a split second and flung her into the wall of the school building. Weiss quickly countered the move and created a glyph to stop herself from being injured.

Weiss glared towards Kira, as he only smirked while tilting his head slightly. She gritted her teeth and leaped off of her glyph, pointing her sword towards Kira. Kira's smirk grew wider, as he dodged her attack and grabbed her by the neck, smashing her into the concrete floor.

Weiss whimpered, being dragged across the floor by Kira, and thrown into the air. Kira then jumped into the air, and grabbed Weiss by her neck again, throwing her into the concrete floor so hard that the ground underneath Weiss, broke.

"Weiss!" Dusk and I yelled in unison, running past Kira and towards Weiss. Kira only stared down towards the floor with no emotion, making the wind pass through his silky hair.

Dusk and I helped Weiss off of the floor as she groaned in pain. "That's what happens when you don't listen to me...." Kira stated bluntly, staring coldly at Weiss.

"I'll h-have y-y-y-you reported t-to p-p-p-professor O-Ozpin, you d-dolt...." Weiss managed to say, through her groans of pain.

Kira didn't get to reply to Weiss because professor goodwitch came and used her semblance (telekinesis) to mend all of the damage that was caused by Kira and Weiss. As she finished mending the school, she growled and glared at Weiss and dusk.

"Children please, DO NOT brawl on school grounds." Goodwitch stated firmly, not trying to show her anger, but she failed to do so. She pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose and sighed, as professor Ozpin came and explained that we should save our fighting skills for the battle field.

Kurisutaru and Hebi looked away, seemingly bored as if they had heard all of this before already, Weiss & Kira looked seemingly guilty, and dusk & I shut ourselves off from Ozpin- blocking out what he had to say to us....

Yep! This is gonna be a loooong semester!