Ch.20

Monica's POV

Hebi, Kurisutaru, dusk and I ended up getting back to beacon at 10:00 in the night. This was due to Hebi and Kurisutaru getting into a fight with some thugs on the street. To me it was really random and pointless because, the thugs came out of no where and started a fight with us for no reason!

Anyway, all four of us had just entered the school grounds, when a voice called out to dusk. We all turned to see Weiss, with her arms folded and her head tilted a bit, showing an unimpressed expression on her face.

"Where have you been!?" Weiss fumed, her face turning red.

"Wait, how long have you been standing there?" Kurisutaru narrowed his eyes towards Weiss.

"Never mind that, let's go dusk!" Weiss yelled, yanking dusk by her ear and walking off with her.

Dusk's POV

Weiss yanked me by my ear and dragged me off with her.

'It wasn't my fault that I came back late, these thugs came out of no where and attacked us!' I thought to myself, doubting that Weiss would believe me if I told her. And if she did believe me, she would most likely say that I was lying to her.

"I told you not to stay too late!" Weiss scolded me, arriving at her teams' dorm room and entering.

Something told me that something bad was going to happen, and that 'something' was right! I struggled and squirmed to get out of weiss' grip, as she brought out the cage.

"No, please! I'm claustrophobic! I'm afraid of tight spaces! You know I am!-" I was cut off by Weiss telling me to 'shut up'.

She shoved me into the cage and locked it. 'I should report her because this is Faunus abuse, but she saved my life....' I thought to myself, sighed and closing my eyes in annoyance.

About 10 minutes later, the dorm-room door opened to reveal Blake, yang and ruby- Weiss' teammates.

Black, ruby and yang glanced over at me and made a confused expression. "Why is dusk in a cage?" Black questioned, anger in her voice.

"Yeah, it's kind of....weird...." ruby furrowed her brow and tilted her head.

"She's in the cage because, she needs to learn how to follow instructions..!" Weiss stated bluntly, writing in her note book.

"But- isn't this Faunus abuse!?" Yang questioned, her eyes turning from her normal purple colour to a blood red colour.

"Not in my dictionary.." Weiss sighed, not looking up from her note book.

Blake growled, her face grimace. "How more cruel can you be!? Just because you're rich doesn't mean you can treat other people as if they're nothing more to you!"

"Of course YOU wouldn't understand...." Weiss stated.

"What do you mean by that, you can't treat people like that!- Blake was cut off by Weiss. "You wouldn't get it.."

I shut my eyes tighter, as Blake and Weiss bickered amongst themselves even more. "Please stop fighting...." I whispered, covering my ears.

"Come on Weiss, just let her out of the cage, okay?" Ruby asked, smiling.

Weiss stopped arguing with Blake and turned to face Ruby. "Why should I!? She didn't follow my instructions!!"

"Well, how would YOU feel if someone put you in a cage?!-  a cage which had a limited amount of space!!" Yang yelled, pointing in Weiss face.

Weiss growled, knowing that her teammates would keep pestering her about letting me go until she actually does let me go. So she walked past her teammates and opened the cage. "Go, before I change my mind.."

Without a second thought, I scrambled out of the cage and ran back to my own dorm room.

I burst through the door and collapsed on the floor. I heard a gasp and I felt a hand rest on my forehead. "Are you alright?" I heard a voice ask, I opened my eyes to see Kurisutaru towering over me.

I got up and nodded. "Yeah.."

"What happened to you, what did Weiss do now!?" Monica asked, sorrow in her voice.

"Yeah, you look as if Weiss set a dozen grimm to chase after you." Hebi smirked and hissed.

"Well, there was an argument between Weiss and her teammates about letting me out of a small cage...." I explained, rubbing the back of my head and trailing off.

"She did what!?" Kurisutaru growled angrily.

"That's animal cruelty.." Hebi said.

"Faunus cruelty." Monica corrected him.

"Oh whatever.." Hebi waved his hand off to her.

I merely giggled, sitting on my bed and watching my teammates get along with each other....

(I credit DuskSpyro )