Ch.6

Monica's POV
~age 5~

"Kurisutaru....what happened to you....??" I asked him, quivering with fear while closing his bedroom door.

Kurisutaru's bedroom light was turned off, so the only thing illuminating the room was the moonlight- from the window.

I saw Kurisutaru under the moonlight, violently shaking. He was glowing a turquoise colour and his finger nails grew. His teeth grew into fangs and his eyes went from icy-blue to a bright, yellow colour.

"Kurisutaru what happened to you!?" I shrieked.

"P-please....p-please don't t-tell....I'm fine- h-honest." Kurisutaru said through growls.

I puffed my cheeks out. "You clearly are not fine! Come on, let's get you to daddy-"

"I said I'm fine!!" Kurisutaru yelled as he shoved me away, scratching me On the neck in the process.

I stayed silent for a moment, while shaking and holding my neck. Kurisutaru noticed what he had done, and reached out to me.

"I'm sorry....I didn't mean to-" Kurisutaru stopped and looked at his long finger tails. He gritted his teeth and pulled back his hand. "You s-should p-probably go....because I'm a monster."

I was shocked at the fact that he called himself a monster

I was shocked at the fact that he called himself a monster. I put my hand on his shoulder and made him face me, I then hugged him and started to rub his back. "Everything's going to be okay, I won't tell daddy...."

Kurisutaru relaxed and turned back to his normal self, making the turquoise glow slowly fade away. "Thank you...." He whispered.

"It's okay. But....what happened??" I asked.

"It happens when my skin comes into contact with the moonlight. If my skin comes into contact with the moonlight, then I will start to transform into werewolf- but if I'm out of the moonlight, then I will turn back to normal." Kurisutaru looked away. "Sorry I didn't tell you about it...."

I smiled. "It's okay, come on....you can sleep in my room tonight."

Kurisutaru nodded and blushed. He spent the night sleeping with me again, and daddy didn't mind at all.

As time went on, Daddy found out about the scar on my neck- but I just told him that I fell out of tree while climbing it, and I scratched my neck on a branch while falling.

Me and Kurisutaru became closer everyday, and Weiss came over sometimes to play without notifying daddy.

When I was 9- and Kurisutaru 10 years old, Daddy  asked him what weapon he wanted, and Kurisutaru said that he wanted a katana. But unlike Kurisutaru....I made my own weapon. My weapon is a scythe. I worked on my weapon for a month, and I finally finished it.

I wasn't allowed to use my weapon until I was 12 years old, probably because I could barely carry my weapon.

Then at the age of 15, Daddy said that he would let me and Kurisutaru attend school. I had asked him what school I was attending, and he said we were attending signal academy.

When we arrived at signal academy, everyone seemed to be having a great time. I clinged onto Kurisutaru's arm, so I wouldn't lose him- when a person suddenly bumped into me.

I turned to face a male with a purple eye-patch and clothing, as well as his hair being dark purple as well.

"Um....I'm sorry...." I bowed.

"It's nothing, don't worry about it." The male nonchalantly stated. (-xXMettatonXx- )

"Really??"

"No." The male said, then walked past me and Kurisutaru.

Kurisutaru began to growl. I hugged Kurisutaru so it would calm him down. Then he sighed. "Why is everyone so cold and cruel nowadays?"

I giggled. "Well that's just how the world works, kuri-kun."

Kurisutaru looked at me confused. "Kuri-kun??"

"Yeah, that's your new nickname from me." I chuckled. "There's also kurikuri, but I like kuri-kun better...."

"And I just realised something, wasn't he supposed to apologise instead of you? He WAS the one who wasn't looking where he was going after all." Kurisutaru stared at me.

I just shrugged. "Oh well~"

Kurisutaru just smiled at me, and dragged me into the school.