Ch.11

Dusk's POV

"Ugh, man...." I groaned, cleaning & organizing weiss's things.

"Why am I always doing her dirty work, while she's outside enjoying herself- even though she....yeah whatever...." I grumbled to myself.

I kept cleaning her things, until she called me again. She didn't even call me, she used a special whistle- like a dog whistle....only, it's not for dogs....

I whimpered at the high-pitched noise, and darted in the direction- to where the high-pitched noise was located.

When I arrived, Weiss stopped blowing the whistle. "Took you long enough. Now, I want you to go and buy me some drinks....NOW!!" Weiss stomped her feet, blowing the whistle even harder.

I whimpered and started to cry, obeying weiss's orders. I kept running, until I didn't hear the whistle anymore. As soon as the whistle was out of ear-shot, I went into a cupboard, shut the door and started to cry & whimper.

I did this for about 5 minutes, when I heard someone walking down the hallway.

I tried to keep quiet, but my emotions got the best of me. The figure opened the cupboard door, to reveal Monica.

Monica tilted her head in confusion. "Dusk?? What's wrong, why are you crying??"

"It's nothing, I'm just tired & my feet hurt...." I lied and smiled convincingly.

Monica seemed to believe me, because she smiled at me. But then, her expression quickly became dark. "You're not telling the truth...."

I was shocked. "what? Yes I am telling the-" I was cut off by Monica.

"No you're not. So, what really happened?" Monica questioned, her mood lightening again.

I sighed in defeat. "do you....know someone named....Weiss schnee....??"

"Weiss schnee? You mean the heiress of the schnee dust company?" Monica asked.

I nodded in response. But then, my ears started to twitch and an ear-piercing noise was heard. I could only guess that it was Weiss, who was blowing the whistle.

I whimpered and jumped out of the cupboard. " I Gotta go!!" I yelled out to Monica, running down the hallway & leaving her in confusion.

I arrived to see Weiss sitting on a bench near a park, with a displeased expression on her face.

"You're finally back!! What took you so long!?-" Weiss cut herself off when she noticed that I didn't have her drink.

"And where is my drink....!?" Weiss fumed.

"Sorry, I w-was distracted ....a-and Y-you d-didn't tell me w-what flavour you wanted...." I replied, avoiding eye contact with Weiss.

Weiss scowled. "Just so you know, if you're late again, then you know what you get...."

My ears dropped, and I nodded understandingly....

Monica's POV

Dusk whimpered and ran down the hallway, before yelling, "I Gotta go!!"

I tilted my head in confusion, but then I shrugged it off.

I began to walk down the hallway again, until someone tapped me on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Hebi!?

"Hello~" Hebi smirked.

"Hebi!! I hugged him really tightly.

Hebi chuckled. "It's nice to see you too, little fox~" Hebi then began to look around, narrowing his eyes.

I tilted my head in confusion. "What's wrong Hebi?"

Hebi kept looking around, but then he smiled at me. "Oh nothing, I just thought that your wolf friend would be here too...."

"Well, he's gone somewhere, so-" I was cut off my Hebi. "Oh really?? Well then....let's go and have fun until that wolf comes back and ruins it...." Hebi smiled at me.

We walked out of the school and into town. "So, where do you wanna go??" Hebi asked me.

I shrugged. "I don't know...."

"Okay, well how about we go to a water park? Surely, that wolf of yours won't find us there~"

"Uhh....I don't think I want to go anymore...." I looked away, avoiding eye contact with Hebi.

"What? Why not?-" Hebi was cut off by someone kicking Hebi so hard, that he went flying into a wall.

My face paled, when I saw Kurisutaru standing in front of me scowling. "Kuri-kun....are you okay??" I questioned him, quivering.

"Oh yes, I'm fine. I just didn't know that you were with that snake." Kurisutaru gritted through his teeth, venom rolling off the word 'snake'.

Kurisutaru grabbed my hand, and started to drag me away from An injured Hebi. "Why do you guys hate each other so much??" I mumbled to myself, so Kurisutaru couldn't hear me.