Chapter Seven

Alex was led by Temmie into Temmie Village, a quaint little town with small wooden building on either side of the road. Other creatures that looked nearly identical to Temmie were hopping busily all around the town. Upon seeing Alex coming into town behind Temmie, they all ran up to him and quickly began introducing themselves one after the other.

Temmie laughed. "Alex, these Temmie's friends. This is Temmie."

"Hoi! I'm Temmie! And this is my friend Temmie!"

"Hoi! I'm Temmie, and don't forget my friend Temmie!"

"Hoi hoi hoi! I am Temmieeee! You human? Such a cutes!"

"I'm Bob."

Alex chuckled. "Heheh. Pleasure meeting all ya'll." He said with a wave. The Temmies all smiled and nodded, going back to what they had been doing before. "Come come human. You must meet Temmie's friend at Tem Shop. Yah yah! You check out Tem Shop!"

Temmie led Alex with haste to the Tem Shop, and let him go into the little tent by himself. Alex got down on his knees to enter.

"Hoi! I'm Temmie! Welcome to Tem Shop!" The Temmie at the counter sang; or rather, the Temmie at the cardboard box that served as her counter. She wore a striped sweater and had longer hair than the other Temmies. Alex smiled politely, walking on his knees to the front of the cardboard sign that had 'Tem Shop' painted on it.

"Hey there, Temmie. Your friends were telling me that I should come and check out your shop." Alex greeted.

"Yah yah! Temmie friends very supportive of Tem's Tem Shop. I sell Temmie Flakes, and use the mons to pay for colleg! Temmie then pursue higher educations. You wants to buy?"

"Whatcha got here?" Alex asked.

"Temmie Flakes! They cost the 1G for regular and the 50G for premium (with insurance policy)." Temmie answered with a nod.

"Oh. Well I don't have much on me. Here's 1G. I'll give it a try." Alex suggested, holding a coin out. Temmie took it, placing it in a jar named 'Savingz'. She grabbed a cereal box of Temmie Flakes; a smaller box, and gave it to Alex.

Alex opened the box and poured a few Flakes into his mouth. He chewed on the Flakes slowly and thoughtfully, nodding in approval.

"It's got a nice sugar coating to it. I like it." Alex said, setting down another gold coin. "I'll have one more." Temmie grinned again, handing him another box.

Temmie looked inside of her savings jar. She suddenly gasped and ran to Alex, holding the open jar.

"Look! Lookie!" She exclaimed urgently. Alex looked into the jar. The golden coins were all piled up on one side from Temmie holding the jar sideways, and the coins reached up and passed a line of red tape wrapped around near the top of the jar.

"Mons make quota now! Now Temmie can go to colleg!" Temmie said excitedly.

"That's great, Temmie!" Alex said with some genuine enthusiasm in his tone.

"So good! This Temmie's dream! Dream come true! I go now, and make you proudz! Stay here!" Temmie said, sliding out of the shop. Alex sat down and waited.

A few minutes passed...

Temmie slid back into the shop, holding a rolled up certificate, and wearing a black cap and gown. She had the biggest grin on her face. Alex couldn't help but smile.

"Tem go to colleg. Tem learn many things, like how to sell new items! Yah yah!" Temmie cheered.

"Hey, that's fantastic! I'm proud of ya, Temmie." Alex said sincerely, with a smile.