Chapter Eleven

It was early morning in the Underground, and Alex was already filled to the brim with an anxious excitement and bouncy anticipation. As he waited for the right time to go to Undyne's house, as Papyrus had arranged, Alex busied himself by sitting in front of Napstablook's computer and listening to his music.

Alex nodded along as he listened to Napstablook's tracks. It made Alex think of using junkyard objects to make music, combined with EDM beats, synth, and some dubstep effects. He removed the headphones when he had finished. Napstablook looked up from his book, awaiting Alex's opinion.

"It's good man. I like it. It's very heavy." Alex nodded.

"Thank you." Napstablook said.

Alex looked out the window of Napstablook's home, seeing that it was raining lightly outside. Drips of water gently pattered against the glass. It was a soothing sound.

"When would be a good time to go, do you think?" Alex asked.

"Not long now... Undyne will probably be back this afternoon." Napstablook answered.

"Okay."

"She's probably working out..." Napstablook suddenly observed.

"Working out?"

"Yeah. She goes out on loud jogs every morning." Napstablook explained.

"Where?"

"They Junkyard... Why?"

Alex reached into his First Aid pouch and swallowed down two boxes of Temmie Flakes, "Let's find her."

***

Sans walked out of his room after dressing himself in black gym shorts, a black baggy shirt, and his blue hoodie.

"Good! Sans! You're up!" Papyrus exclaimed from the living room.

Sans walked downstairs to find Papyrus standing over Jasmine, who was sleeping in the couch. Sans stood next to his brother, and they looked down at her.

"What's the issue?" Sans asked.

"She doesn't wanna get up." Papyrus complained, poking Jasmine. She stirred a bit and groaned with heavy drowsiness and irritation.

"Hey, Jazz. You alive?" Sans asked.

Jasmine groaned, "No..."

"I'm convinced." Sans said to Papyrus with a shrug.

"Come on. Alex is waiting for us." Papyrus urged her.

Finally, she forced herself to slowly sit up, "Ugh, fine..."

~~~

Jasmine and Papyrus stepped onto the trail leading out of Snowdin. Sans followed for a bit behind them, until they reached the edge of town.

"Are you sure you don't want to come, brother?" Papyrus asked.

"Nah. I need my breakfast. I'll meet you at Undyne's house later." Sans said, entering the library.

Papyrus shrugged. He and Jasmine began the walk to Undyne's house.

"Are you excited to see Alex again?" Papyrus asked her.

"Like you wouldn't believe."

"You've missed him a lot too?"

Jasmine nodded, "Yeah."

"He's been missing you a lot too. And I also kinda have maybe also been missing Alex too." Papyrus admitted.

"Aww. I'm sure he'll be happy to see you too." Jasmine reassured him.