Chapter 2 Lauren's Confession

*Camila's P.O.V*

Lauren's bright green eyes pierced through my soul.  She held me firmly by my shoulders and gave me a stern look.  "Why does she care so much?" I thought to myself, "I deserve this pain, I don't deserve her.. She's probably just being nice."  I shuddered at the thought of her not caring, where I would be with my life without her as my best friend; the person I loved the most.  Starting to cry again, I wiggle out of her grasp and flip over, facing my back to her.  I felt her inch closer to me and re-wrap her arms around my waist.  She played with my hair while holding me.  "I'll be right here when you're ready to talk Camz." Lauren whispered in my ear.  I nodded and she kissed the top of my head, hushing and rocking me until I stopped crying.

I rolled over again to face her, looking into her eyes.  Her face had concern and pain written all over it.  "You care." I accidently thought out loud, then buried my head into her chest in embarrassment.  She rubbed my back and leaned down to whisper in my ear.  Her breathe tickled my neck and a got goose bumps, a weird feeling ran through my body that I can't explain but I ignore it.

"Of course I care, Camila." She whispered, her lips brushing my ear as she spoke, "You are my best friend, and I love you so much.  I'm always here for you, no matter what, and-" I cut her off, shaking my head.

"I don't deserve it."

"Yes you do, Mila." She claimed.  I was taken aback by the fact she called me 'Mila' instead of 'Camz'.  Everyone calls me 'Mila', 'Camz' is what made it special.  I shrugged it off and buried my body deeper into hers but looked up so I could speak clearly to her, when I was ready.  "Just talk to me. Please.  Babe, I care, just lemme in, I can make it better." 

My heart fluttered when she called me Babe.  I furrowed my brow. "What's my problem?" I began to think, "She's my best friend.  Why am I feeling like this?  I'm just over whelmed with emotion that's what it is." I sighed.  "Camila?  Earth to Cabello!"  Lauren broke me from my thoughts, rubbing my back.

"Sorry," I mumbled.  Trying to figure out how to explain why I'm so upset with out sounding stupid.  I sighed yet again, causing Lauren to kiss my forehead and rub my arm.  "What if I'm not good enough?" I whispered, barely audible.  I noticed Lauren's confused face and I continued, "Lolo, when we sang to the fans, I don't know.. I felt like I was singing a little off, I'm not always perfect live.  Like you, Mani, Ally, or Dmac.  I don't think I'm good enough.  And neither do a lot of people; see?"  I wiggle away from her and grab my phone, opening twitter and finding some hate tweets.

I scrolled through them and a tear fell down my cheek. 

"@camilacabello97: you don't belong in Fifth Harmony"

"Camila, has no talent. I don't know what any of you fools are talking about."

"@camilacabello97: What's with the screechy voice? Are you a fucking animal?"

"Honestly, I think Camila has a mental disorder, no one acts like that and isn't freaking mental."

"Have you seen this picture of 5H's Camila?! Can you spell U-G-L-Y? ./twit.pic./asiev9md.k"

"@camilacabello97, ha! you're a joke, you don't deserve Lauren.  She's to good for you. Leave her."

Lauren snatched my phone from my hand and started scrolling.  Her face fell as she read.  She continued to scroll and I saw her eyes gloss over with tears that have yet to fall.  As she blinked them away she glanced at me, I pretended to be interested in my split ends; not letting on that I saw the tears forming.  She logged out of twitter and leaned over me setting my phone on the little shelf in my bunk space.  She put her hand on the back of my head and pulled me into her chest.  She wrapped her arms around me comfortably and kissed my forehead.  She traced little hearts on my arm.

"Camila," she started as I began to cry, her grip around my waist tightened. "You are beautiful, you hear me?"  I didn't respond.  Just buried myself more into her chest, resting my head under hers.  I felt head jaw rest on top of my head, she sighed.  "Camz..." I could tell she was struggling to find the right word to say.  "You are wonderful, kind, sweet, generous, and have such a big heart.  I am honored to say that I have the pleasure of knowing you.  You're a goofball, yes, but we wouldn't love you like we do if you weren't.  You always know how to make any of us laugh or smile no matter what our moods.  You're voice is the most mesmerizing, unique, beautiful thing I have ever heard and I go into a trance almost whenever I hear it.  I remember the first time I heard it on x factor during boot camp I told myself I needed to know where that voice came from.  It's amazing, okay?  And don't even get me started on your beauty.  Camila, you are beyond gorgeous.  You're deep brown eyes," she looks down and makes eye contact with me, I can see her eyes still glossed over with sadness but she doesn't break the stare, "you're hair; it's soft wave, the way it falls when you wake up in the morning, it's smoothness," she paused and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and cupped my face.  She poked my nose the rubbed it with the back of her finger, wrinkling hers and giving me a small smile, "Hun, you're perfect.  And lastly, screw whoever said you don't deserve me and that I am to good for you!"  Her eyes turn a darker green with anger, "You are like, the most important thing to me and I will hurt anyone who gets in the way of that.  You're my best friend and nothing, no person, no adventure, no problem, and especially no hate is going to change that!  Damn, I love you, Karla Camila Cabello!"  She sounds as if she had kept all of that in for too long.  She probably just wanted me to feel better, that's what best friend's do.  I can't lie and said I didn't feel a spark of happiness the more and more she complimented me.  She makes me so happy.  Butterflies stewed in my stomach but I ignored them focusing back on Lauren's face.  Trying as hard as I can to push away whatever weird feelings I was currently feeling towards my best friend.

At this point a small stream of tears and been released from her eyes, "Lolo.."

"I just hate seeing you upset, Camila." Lauren whimpered.

I smiled reassuringly at her.  "I love you Lo."  She kissed my cheek and I rolled over.  She started to get up but I stopped her, "Please stay, just for tonight.  I need you.."

She nestled up behind me, she draped her arm around me and our bodies melted together.  "I'm not going anywhere, Camz." She whispered in my ear.

I listened to her breathe and I felt the warmth of her breath on my neck.  It soothed me.  With Lauren closely protecting me, I was finally able to sleep peacefully.

------------------

Hello! Updated, once again!  I hope this is actually interesting.  I'm getting readers, buut I need feedback!

All the tweets are made up.  And I just randomly came up with them.  I love Camila and thing anyone who send her, or any of the girls hate are dumb.

So about the story! OMG! Did Lauren finally admit how she felt about Camila?

Will Camila keep pushing off how Lauren is making her feel?

How will she react if more hate reaches her?

I will update soon!