Chapter 10: The Unspoken Words

Chapter Trigger Warning

*Ally's P.O.V.*

We finished what was needed in the studio and filed onto the bus. Normani mentioned Lauren left while Dinah and I were singing warm ups, because she's been acting so weird lately we decided to leave her alone and just talk to her later.

"Lauren!" I screamed as we entered the bus. No response. "Chica! We brought you food!" Still nothing. That's odd.

I checked her bunk and she wasn't there. "Dinah can you go check the bathroom?" She nodded. "Normani, check by the drivers seat. Mila, look in the kitchen." I directed. They all disappeared. Moments later Dinah returned shaking her head, then Normani soon there after. Suddenly Camila burst into the bunk hall in tears and wrapped her arms around my neck letting out cries. "Shh, baby," I try to soothe her stroking her hair.

"What's this?" Normani grabbed a small folded paper from Camila's tight grasp. She unfolded it and started to read aloud:

"Girls,

Don't you dare try to come find me. You won't find me. I need time. I have a lot going on and I needed a second to clear my head. I will be back by the time we perform downtown, I promise. Just until then, I need space. I'll stay safe, I swear. Please don't worry to much about me, I'll be fine. Relax. But I need you all to do me a favor.

Dinah: I need you to keep all my babies safe. If any of them needs something, help. Talk for them when needed. Protect them from any harm. You are strong, so strong. Keep my emotional freaks sane while I'm gone :P I'm sorry I can't be there to help you with the tough jobs, but I know you can do it. And don't be afraid to go full out Dmac on anyone that may put you or the girls in harms way.

Ally: AllyCat, I need you to do one simple thing. Pray. I need you to pray for safe travels for our entire tour. Pray for you, me, Normani, Dinah, Camz.. Pray we find all what we're looking for in life. Pray we become the beautiful adults we're capable of. Pray that I find my way out here in this cruel world. Pray I get my head on straight and can come home. I think I've gotten to the point where finding that higher power is the best we can do. I believe that with our careers as well. So can you do that for me? Pray.

Normani: I know I told Dinah to keep you all safe but keep a special eye on Camila. She's probably all over the place with her emotions right now. Please keep her extra safe. Let her cry on her shoulder. Be there to hug her, play with her hair, and just always help her. Rub her back when she cries, it calms her down. Whisper when she's upset, loud speaking overwhelms her. If she has a complete mental breakdown, call me. Remind her she's beautiful at least twice a day or more. Stare deeply into her big brown eyes and let her know that she means something: To me, to you, to the girls, to the world. Just help her feel loved in this time that I can not be with you.

and lastly; Camila: Camz.. you know I love you right? At least I hope you do.. This is not your fault by any means. I promise. Just poor timing. We've gone through a lot recently but remember I'm still your best friend, always will be. When I get home I promise I will explain everything, I swear. Until then, please don't blame yourself. Remember, you're beautiful and wonderful. Stay around Normani. She'll give you midnight cuddles and someone to talk to if you need it. I care about you Camila, all the girls care about you. Get your feelings sorted and we will have a chat when I return home. Don't forget that I am here for you. Even if I'm not there in person, text me, I promise I'll respond. Don't tell me to come home and don't ask me where I am because I won't and I won't tell you. But if you need Lolo advice, I'll text you right away. Or even if you just want to waste time texting, I'll still reply. Don't forget that. I love you.