Chapter 34: Once a Cheater, Always a Cheater

*Camila's P.O.V*

It's been about a week since the whole issue with Lauren and Normani.  Lo is taking it really hard.  She won't hardly touch me anymore.  She never leaves her bunk.  Oh what I would do for her hugs and her kisses.  I'd honestly do anything to get my Lauren back.  I want to jump into her bunk and cuddle into her,  I want her to know how much I love her.  I just want her to be mine again.

The bus pulled up in front Cold Stone Creamery.  The girls all happily began to file out of the bus.  Each one of them excited about the frozen treat we finally convinced Mr. Foxxe to allow us to have.  All of us except Lauren, that is.  I stopped in the bunk hall.  "You coming, Mila?"  Ally asked.

"Yeah, I'll be there in a sec." I smiled sweetly.

They left the bus and I made my way to Lauren's bunk.  "Lo?" I questioned, pulling her curtain back.  She was laying facing the wall, staring blankly at it.  Headphones in, blocking out the noise.  I tapped her shoulder, she recoiled under my touch and took her ear buds out of her ears.  She hummed in response.  "We're at Cold Stone, do you wanna come in?" I asked, hopeful.  She just shook her head.  "Would you like me to bring you anything back?" I asked again.

She still didn't look at me, just kept her gaze on the wall.  She shrugged slightly, "Yeah, sure, whatever." she mumbled.

She began to put her ear buds back in, "No."  I stopped her by grabbing her hand.  She yanked it away and flipped to her back, closing her eyes, refusing to make eye contact.

"I love you, Lauren." I murmured sadly.

"What? Oh yeah, love you too." she said almost in a whisper, not opening her eyes, and putting her head phones back in her ears.

I closed the curtain behind me and slowly exited the bus.

I ordered my ice cream and sat down by the other girls, spooning it into my mouth.  "Hey." I said softly.

"Hey!  Finally!  Where's Lauren?" Dinah exclaimed.

"Oh," I looked down, focusing on the little pieces of brownie in my custard.  "She didn't feel well, I'm going to bring her something when we get back on the bus." I lied hoping they'd by it.  Normani scoffed.  "What?!" I snapped.

"Camila.." Ally warned.

Normani put her hand up to stop Ally, "No, I got this.  Camila, are you kidding?  She doesn't feel well.  We're not idiots.  She's just all bent out of shape because I want no part of your lesbian selves."  I was speechless.  "Shit, I don't need this." she got up from the table and made her way out of the store, back onto the bus.

Ally and Dinah made small talk while I just sat there.  I really don't even know what to say. 

Ally snapping in front of my face broke me from my deep thoughts, "Mila, you okay?"

I nodded weakly, "Yeah, do you think Mani and Lo will be okay on the bus alone?"

Dinah responded, "Yup!  I doubt Mani will even try to talk to her and Lauren will probably just stay in her bunk." she gave me a small reassuring smile.

We made our way to the trash to throw away our empty cups.  I ordered Lauren an ice cream I assumed she would love.  A little smile crept onto my face, thinking I may make Lauren happy.  Ally came up from behind me, "Mila?"

"Yes, Ally?" I responded.

"Why?" was all she asked.  I looked at her inquisitively.  "Why Lauren?  Like, why do you love her?  I mean, I love Lauren, she's one of my best friends, but she's so moody.  It must be hard sometimes."