Chapter 23: Off To New York

*Lauren's P.O.V*

I wake up with Camila in my arms.  I look down at her and smile brightly, thinking about how much I love her.  I can not imagine what I would be without her.  She means so much to me.

I kiss the top of her head and sneak out of bed.  I wrap a large, white, fuzzy bathrobe around my body and making some hot cocoa.  I sit, looking out the window, sipping my drink, when there is a knock at the door.  "Lolo," Camila groans, tossing and turning in bed.

"I got it Camzi." I get up and move to the door.

I open it slowly and Dinah rushes through the door.  Camila's eyes widen and she pulls the sheets up to her neck.

"Guys! The bus and the girls are down stairs! We need to get going so we can-- OH MY GOD CAMILA'S NAKED!" she was facing the bed, with a shocked look on her face.

"Dinah!" I scold harshly, "Shut up!"

Camila looks at me with sad eyes, I can tell she's nervous and uncomfortable.  Dinah looks down, "I'm sorry Mila.. Lo.  It took me off guard." she shrugged.

"Well you took me off guard!" Camila's voice cracked, I was afraid she was going to cry.

I steer Dinah towards the bathroom, "We'll be in here, Camz.  Let us know when you're changed."  Camila only nods and I close the door to the bathroom.

"Oh my god!" Dinah gasped, the minute the door was safely shut.

"Hush!" I whisper, "She's really sensitive."

"I'm sorry, It's just.. oh my god!"  Dinah exclaims again.

"It's not what you think, okay?!" I try to calm her down.

Dinah smirks, "Then what were you doing Lauren?"

I open my mouth but the door opens.  Camila walks in wearing sweats and one of my t shirts.  Her hair was in a bun and she wasn't wearing make up.  "Yeah Lauren, what were we doing?" Camila laughs.

My eyes widen and I can't seem to utter a word.

"Y'all had sex." Dinah giggled, rolling her eyes.

I gasp loudly, "We did NOT have sex!"  Camila's eyes bore into me, I see her slightly frown.  "We didn't have sex." I repeat myself.  Camila frowns more.

"Then why does Camila have that expression on her face?" Dinah raised an eye brow and Camila looks at the floor.

"You didn't let me finish!" She gestures me to go on.  "Camila and I did not have sex.  When you say it like that it sounds like we're animals or she's some piece of meat.  My Camz is NOT a piece of meat.  So no, Camila and I did not have sex.  We made love." I smile like an idiot and Camila wraps her arms around my waist.  "We shared a moment together where we could be comfortable and just be ourselves."  I pull Camila closer and kiss her temple.

"Awwwe!  Lauren!" Camila wrinkles her nose and smiles.  "I love you."

"I love you too Princess." I murmur.

Dinah stands there for a moment, taking it all in, she randomly breaks the silence, "Oh my gosh!  You guys are the cutest!"

We smile at each other then Camz looks at Dinah.  Camila clears her throat, she let's go of me and runs into Dinah's arms.  She wraps them around her and holds her tightly.  Moments later I hear the soft whimpers of my baby's cries.  Dinah strokes the back of her head.  "I have to change, I'll give you two a minute." I say and duck out of the bathroom.

*Camila's P.O.V*

Lauren went into the other room and left me crying in Dinah's arms.  Eventually Dinah pries me off of her and holds me by the shoulders.  "Camila," she whispers.  "What's wrong?"